Dereva chunga maisha

We are all destined to die, dont fear death embrace it, i hope their death was quick and painless, may they rest in peace

May their souls rest in eternal peace.
On a totally unrellated issue, how comes no one else here noticed how easily @Female Perspective was let off the hook for having a pair of balls?

What is this!!!

Those people report to scenes of action/crime/incidents when the stated are reported to them. What if no-one called them and/or the photos were taken before they arrived on scene?

I hope @Ka-Buda you always follow the rules ukiwa kwa ile lorry yako. This accidents are becoming too much with devastating conclusions.

1 Like

@kabuda ILE STORY ULIKULA PLACENTA HUJAWAI NARRATE

Pole nikurewo…

There is only one mantra about driving on Kenyan roads that I was taught by my driving instructor. He told me to always assume that all other drivers on the road with are certified insane n crazy people n that I am the only one who is sane.
I find it useful on the roads everyday.

1 Like

@Ka-Buda ameacha Narrations na Hekaya until further Notice.
Hii kijiji imejaa Haters na wachochezi so Let them do the Hekayas and narrations.
Hii kijiji inakufa anytime soon and anyway tumeona dalili zote so it is just a matter of time before we find other alternatives juu kama ni watu kama akina @ol monk who are running this site,the only way is down.