DESTROYED BY LUST.

One of my male friend says that no man is unable to get it up. It only happens if a woman is not sexy enough.

Depends on very many things. ‘Sexiness’ of the female partner may just be one.

@Unicorn I think there can be hardware errors if enzymes and blood vessels are involved, which could see a naked Megan Good in front of you go unfucked. Satan’s work if you ask me.

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

All in all theres nothing as depressing as not being able to rise…you lose your sense of identity as a man.

VEGA 100 NI NINI? KINDLY EXPLAIN @pamba

Agreed. It however is manageable/treatable depending on cause and how soon it’s addressed.

Satan’s work:D:D:D.

1 Like

N i kept wondering…y is the market suddenly so saturated. Kumbe ni machine failure eeh?

1 Like

Back in college due to availlabity of punany…Vega 50 and Vega 100 did it for me and it fucked me up later…i was rendered a 3 minute man…it took me two and ahalf years…to get a full erection again without the drugs…keep off the blue pills if you do not have erectile dysfunction.

HATUWACHI NG’OOOOOO

All the best then…

Hehehehe…hatujasema uwache, we just want you to be aware of what you’re setting yourself up for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dakitari kuna musemo ya western muti(tree) ya kuanguka hata utibu itaanguka ,@ Uwesmake unaskia hii?

HEEHHEHHEHE KUKA KUWA MPOLE