Destruction of property

so what’s the value of property without life?

whats the value of life it you cant eat

1 Like

so do you need to eat at any cost, even if you snuff out other (human) life in the process?

last time i checked everyone who drinks is a consenting adult who knows what he/she is doing

Crackdown imefikicha watu hapa

[ATTACH=full]8872[/ATTACH]

or so you thought, so you thought… do you in your full conscience then think heroin traders should be allowed to offer their products in the kenyan market; after all, adults will be free to make choices?

you can seriously compare a class A hard drug with alcohol???all those complainig ati their MEN just drink the whole day,their MEN cannot sire…hiyo ni upuss,key word there is MEN

as long as the chemists continue interchanging methanol with ethanol, society has no choice but to protect the MEN from these unscrupulous lucre seekers.

first and foremost your name betrays you
secondly its only a moron like you that can put illicit brew and capitalism in the same sentence
there is no difference between the sale of hard drugs like crack cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine etc with the killer brew that we have witnessed destroying young peoples life for years now
The same vigor and force should be used to fight this vise of illicit brew as its done with the sale of hard drugs including the distraction of anything and everything that assists in the manufacture, sale and distribution of the killer brew
but again a drug “junkie” like yourself can never see the importance of this

3 Likes

i guess you survive on second generation alcohol

me i would buy arrows who ever tries to break my doors nachapa ya rasa.

big mark na ametupa mbao,you have completely lost the mark,my issue is with the destruction of property and victimising business owners in the name of protecting grown ass men who should know better than consume pombe ya ksh30.if you spend the whole day drinking cheap liquor then go back to your wife/mom for food and shelter then you deserve to be dead/impotent.kapish

1 Like

what you do not get is that alcoholism is a disease that unscrupulous business people take advantage of.
Going by your argument, these unscrupulous business people should be allowed to continue with business as usual regardless of the distraction and misery there merchandise is doing to society just because they purport to sell there stuff to “grown ass men” as you put it
It will also be fair to assume you feel the exact same way about drug dealers due to the mere fact that they conduct there buissness with “grown ass men” who should know better
You also must have cried your eyes out when the government destroyed a ship worth millions of dollars in Mombasa a few months ago filled with hard drugs.
To you that must have been distraction of property of the highest order !!!

dont reason like a kunyi boss,why destroy assets worth millions fighting for a lost cause,alcoholics will drink come rain come shine,the same way a junkie will sell their moms kidney for a fix,why fuck with capitalism for a lost cause??help people who want to be helped dont try to curtail the freedom of a grown ass man

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Deja vu…welkam to the Kanu Regime

whats your [SIZE=4]“Intelligence quotient” just wondering ? [/SIZE]

matusi ya nini turi.kama hauwezi converse kama adult then go fuck your mother

Panganga za internet cant make you tuff kijana
i would love to see you say the same thing to me on my face
in fact ill give you the opportunity to do exactly that
ill be in Tribeka this evening as from 6pm, ill be the tall light guy with Damian Marley dread locks, dressed in triple black, will be seated next to the dj booth
Come say what you have to say to me face to face, that’s if you have the balls
stop hiding behind your computer screen, face me like a man niggger or shut your biitch ass mouth

haha biach please,mimi sio mtu wa kilo 60 kama wewe,for those who know like @kijanamrefu mimi ni super heavy weight ,i will fuck you and your biach ass crew in the rectum then spit in your mouth you fucking kunt