Determined effort to cause civil war

Maraga and thug company did Ruto tha biggest favor come 2022. Because of their unjust actions, Cendro guys have come to appreciate Ruto more than ever. They owe him big time. RAT kafanya nyama itolewe mdomoni? RWNEBP!

@Tarantinoh kubali bado kuna tumbo-joto… The Kipsigis ni wachokozi tu sana… Wamepigana na ALL their neighbours - WaKikuyu, WaKisii, WaMaasai. Just last week wamekabiliana na wa Maa!

Retaliate is the word lakini ujumbe iko fika :slight_smile:

Noted kaka braza

Mungiki haishikanishi any. Join ISIS sasa utasaidika

That’s why I had to tell him to be specific. By the way the kipsigis are not warlike, I wonder what’s happening in that area.

hehehe huko kwenu boss siwezi nunua shamba

We are mixed up, kuna wabukusu, wakikuyu, wakilipwa, wakeiyo Na wamarakwet, very friendly place.

my thoughts exactly,cendro are now beholden to king ruto

my uncle was crippled in 92 na his 10acre shamba alinyanyawa.he died terribly

He had a title?

Time answers all questions, even those one dares not ask. Our only task is to wish to stay alive till the answers are revealed.

yes he had one,in 92 nobody could enforce court orders.the fellow who has the farm now also have a genuine title.

there is a county called marakwet? enyewe hii nchi ni kubwa. 2 people shouldn’t mess it up

2022 Ruto haitaji kura za Greeks. Jamaa anafofm alliances allover all while watu ya Cendro “not entire mt kenya btw…” rest easy, wanadhani ndio king makers. Time will tell. Greeks wakiblunder wasimamishe mtu yao watakua kwa siiida! Uliza watu randomly who the real kenya 1 is…utaambiwa ni Ruto. People are warming up to the DP.While this might be true or not, it is the perception. In the game of numbers perception is everything.

Do you expect some of these guys to believe you if RAT has not told to?