DFHKMBLBHMS spring chicken

sawa lakini haiwezi kuwa inakudunga dunga akiwa 17… Maybe akiwa 21 ndio zimekomaa

i remember showing off my three or four strands to the “late bloomers” in my class while at std six. i was 13…

1 Like

@ pepo punda, wewe umezoea Walalo na wahindi. im talking of a typical pure breed black African @ 17

Za walami in worst. Ukipga a hole in one, kaa huko, buda. Paper cuts kwa fireman’s helmet

:D:D:D:D:D:D

hii thread sasa imekuwa ya nyweleo_O

Mnani nice kishenzi!

Tu17teen tunaonja vifyam aje. Wacha tu…

tu-watu flani hatukuitwa sweet 16 for nothing…but they are still jailbait…its our laws stupid…

Good luck catching some guys here.

am not the catcher…but i feel very sad every time i see a young man in the dock for defilement because thats another promising life wasted for a few minutes of madness…

Now that is a new one that I happen to hate too. However, guys here seduce. It is a give and take not a snatch and run.

but the law says even if given you cannot take from an underage. they cannot make a decision to give…

1 Like

And if we are the same age? Is it under age then who is who is not?

the elder, even if by a day, is assumed to have abused the younger…but cases of minor offenders are treated differently…Any lawyer in the house to shed more light?

pervert

Unless you are a woman, you got to be one too. Men are mostly secret perverts and here on ktalk we let it out.

lol im a complete man cpendi watoi i wnt a strong athletic mature woman sio vichokoraa vyaa high skul hata kuma hajui kupangusa talk fr urself pervert much.

I hope you will be happy calling your daughter/sister that. As for calling me a perv, well accepted just know I ate your dish before you so technically wife/girlfriend ni chokora/malaya wangu wa tene.

2 Likes

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe umenuna