Di.ck in the a.ss movement will not be happy to see this.

On the contrary. Nikinyamba lazima mkuje kunusa.

Do you think I care whether you shi.t on the thread or not? Of course not.

Hata nikiweka thread ingine najua vile nitaiweka ndio ukuje mbio kama kaumbwa, because you are my biatch.

Look at your friend @Abba he always claims to block me. I snap my fingers and he comes running like a small puppy.

Ulipata girlfriend? Yes or no? Ama bado unapenda wanaume?

You need to focus on your party affairs e.g how much dic.k you can take up your a.ss without collapsing.

And I still insist I think you went to Cyprus to hide. Why Cyprus, a very ga.y country?

Why not Botswana or even China? @Titty Twister I think you were looking for a safe place where you could practice your homosexual love. Away from prying eyes.

Homosexuality is very high in Cyprus.

Yes or no @patco ?

The village is concerned with your love life. How comes we’ve never seen comments like “she can gerrit”, ama “huyu ni DFHKMBL” from you?

Is it because you’re lubricate yourself?

Do you experience panic attacks / PTSD when you hear these phrases?

Speaking from experience ama? Did you find out the hard or the easy way @patco ? Did you run with falling trousers to the airport?

No the information is freely available on Google.

And like I have said before maybe you don’t know this but you are probably ga.y.

You know sometimes people don’t know themselves. Maybe all these years you have been a homosexual but you didn’t know. It happens. You went to Cyprus. You met Alehandro and now you are afraid of bringing him to Kenya.

Talk to us @Titty Twister . Maybe we can find a solution to your troubles.