Diaspora mnaishi kama wanyama

Yes massa!!

The law that gives a police officer the right to stop you. And there’s more than one.

I thought they need probable cause to do that? The guy was clearly willing to take the cop to his house lakini jamaa analeta kichwa.

They do. But the cop is violating the law. But you can’t beat him at the scene. Fight him in court. Many people win.

They tried to introduce that stop and search nonsense, it went down like a lead balloon. It is v common in Europe tho especially Germany and the Netherlands. Our mainly white racist MET Police were very disappointed as they were looking forward to arresting us especially our black youth. Lakini gorra give them credit for working so hard on curbing black on black teen knifings.

Jamaican yardies wametulia?

Wametulia sana, problem is they taught their poor Jermaines, Denzels how to disrespect the laws of the land so wamejaa in young offenders institutions/jails.

There was a massive crackdown on them too. You should see police and immigration officials busy bodying when a fligt is landing from Kingston kule Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester or any big airport.

I hope blacks in UK won’t be fucked up by the system like our brothers and sisters in U.S.

Mmmmh I hope so too but I think we are caught up already especially those in big cities. The Shanaras, Shayans, Shaniqas baby Mamas are also in jail. please note these lot never take responsibility for their actions. Also please note their babies have been taken off them by the cruel social services system because the kid does not belong to you. Mtoto belongs to her Majesty so they say so as a parent your biggest role is to keep the system busy bodies off your kids. They all work in cahoots, from Drs, teachers, social workers and we also have busybody tushoshos who will tell on you.
One of my objs in my last job was to look at stats in UK prisons. Usitake kujua.

This guy was at home and it wasn’t an apprehension.

FYI, that officer quit his job before legal action was taken against him