DIASPORAN BITCH

deal with Mrs finest whine,hii meffi niachie

She just posts cringeworthy stuff like how sometimes she lives/works in Brussels very stupid whore…completely unnecessary stuff…very whorish bitch.

[ATTACH=full]150683[/ATTACH]

but really, this should be interesting.

Sis,this past Sunday same idiot engaged you via inbox and then brought its putrid stench to the open forum. This is way past ridiculous now. Just ignore the trolls, you’re the Queen that she/he/it will never be.

A Nincompoop at best.What was the need of telling us how she can only access Ktalk when at home?she is very silly,why can’t she reset the damn password.she drives me nuts. 2018 and the bitch still brags about a laptop.gadamnnit!

You suck up to this whore a bit too much,get you a personality. You remind me of Kimmy the shepart

So all this solidarity show days on end is meant to…

You wanna have a lick at her uncircumcised pussie?

If she hasn’t done it already.she needs a backbone for fucks sake

Answer these simple questions?

1. How many people have you ignored on this forum…not the exact number but just an estimate
  2. You do not live in Kenya, right? Why don’t you find it necessary to state your country of residence in almost every other thread you post?

Sis it is indeed the same nugu. Tries it as a man or a woman. Atachoka as each time I see the same message I will block his/her handle. Does not cost me anything.

please Mrs fh keep out of this, we gonna roll Mrs finest whine a few times in the mud and lower her price,huwa kana maringo sana,here it’s the people assembly where we can discuss anyone without fear or favor

Bitch no one cares who you block!!!

Get that! Get that! Get that!

So you mofo see it fit to fit yourself with the rest of us???

Nigga go back to your scum level

Maybe that one week or two in london was/is the zenith of her achievements. She doesn’t think it could be greater. Dont hate priss

So umefirwa ndo unaelewa mambo ya kike hivi?

Tumekujua msenge tangia mwanzo

we are fighting a common enemy here ,brare fukin alshaitan pig

Meza meth bila kusumbua. Nitashindanaje na psychiatric cases.

Me and you cannot pair up even for pussie

You are a ferkin asshhole

I’ve ignored exactly zero people. Answer to your second question…because I can do whatever I ferkin please?

I have never attempted to send you a private message. Cockwomble!!!