Diclofenac Pain killer

Expected ADRs. Not all patients get them though.

Pain is your body’s way of warning you something ain’t right. Address the cause of that pain.

3 Likes

I’d be more worried about stomach ulceration than this. We don’t routinely give Diclofenac to kids below 12. Ibuprofen is associated with hearing loss.

1 Like

ok Doc

@Luther12 ibex pia ni ibuprofen?
I took two the other day and piano was gone in less than 5 minutes hadi nika stock kwa nyumba

where did it go?

5 Likes

Check on the original pack if the name appears. Trade names (like Ibex) hatuwezi zijua zote, new ones emerge daily.

1 Like

He he Leo sijui ni nini mbaya effects of too much sun…

:D:D:D:D:D

I almost become a victim!..prednisone mambo mbaya!.

For what reason were you using prednisone?

For what I believed to allergic bronchitis… Imagine 15 good years!..hii self medicating ni mbaya saidi!..kumbe my immunity was being gradually compromised…niliona moshi Aisee!..family walianza kunishuku!..am OK now…namshukuru Mungu Sana!.. I always count my blessings!..AlhamduLILAH!

Shiat, I have an allergy issue and I do pop them once in a while

What if the cause is old age?

How sure are you? Get the diagnosis sorted first. Diclofenac is not the only recourse.

Never ever use steroids (prednisolone is one) without a prescription. They’ll mess your immunity, your sugars, your sleep patterns, and worst of all, adrenal suppression. The latter is why we taper off the dose over a period of time.

2 Likes

Visit molar dentals town electricity house 3rd floor.Insist utibiwe na doctor Magdaline.You will have two benefits…shida za meno kuisha na kutibiwa ukisafisha mecho.You are allowed to get a borner too

@Luther12 I was advised by a doctor to take secnidazole tablets after describing to him my stomach related problem.Two tablets cleared the problem.Sasa could they have killed the main nerve and left the main issue permeating.He said it was amoeba

Eti?

Just asking ,the problem had bothered me for long…two tablet cleared the problem overnight.My question is did the two clear the entire problem or they just took away the pain but the amoeba is still in my body.