Did the first building block of life come into existence spontaneously? Where did the big bang which brought the universe into existence come from?

Everything is relative. In terms of the earth, we are very important. We can effect this planet in a way no other native species can. But in terms of the universe, our entire solar system, even our entire galaxy, is insignificant. If we were to vanish from existence today it would be like you or me losing a skin cell… entirely insignificant.

Not really. Things were created by coping the ideal IE God said let’s create man in our own image according to Bible. We can therefore say that God is the ideal image and man is a work of art. I would definitely say idealism but older fashion

Quite satisfied. Thanks.

I think relativism is only useful in conversations but not in real life. We are taught that in our universities but we don’t apply it at all. That’s why even though we believe in relativity we still define some things in our constitution as basic human rights and others in our law as crimes against humanity, corruption. If we were to fully embrace the idea all prisons would be closed and all judges go home. The only relativity in work is quantum physics one and only at the sub-atomic level.