Did you have to post this on Nyeri Gov.? Really?

Yaani siasa inafanya watu Wa reason kama kunyi!
Umeffi

Enyewe kuna watu na viatu,binadamu mzima na akili zake anapost something so insensitive.

:D:D:D:D:D
Oh please…Don’t you think implying people are dying because of talking ill about baba is taking it a notch higher?

Wueeh! :D:D:D:D

Hata mimi hushangaa na huyu mama sometimes. And that’s saying a lot since we go back a long way…

I hope no person from the bereaved family will see the posts

You are starting to earn my respect. Most of us who are sensible mourned Fidel and commiserated with Josephine (?). Wacha wajinga wajibambe na kifo ya gavana as if they are going to live for ever.

Not only Baba, any life, as people were being shot down in cold blood by the police, this is one of the people who really enjoyed, any life is important and should be protected at all costs, so any person who even wishes a peasant death, should know even the rich die

Akina Wahome Thuku na Pauline Njoroge huko Zuckeberg busy saying how they dont believe people can be so insensitive.

Na kazi yao kila siku asubuhi wakiamuka is to spew hate against a certain tribe. Nonsense!!!

[ATTACH=full]137380[/ATTACH]

Hata hapa kina Guka and the Chuplii batallion bahave like police are allowed to shoot especially protesters from the opposition with impunity, then they pretend like nothing happened, people get murdered they pretend like nothing matters, their own politician wishes death a leader and congratulates police for good work in shooting protesters, Oh thats awesome, Kigumba kwa Nguruwe kwa binadamu chungu, ati now RWNBP squad has now become sensitive, a bunch of hypocrites, stop deceiving yourself and u guys aint God, only Jah Knows and Jah see

@obienga kuja soma hii

Omera an’go ma dhii mbele kanyo

hapo hio paka inakamua shepart ?

You are probably confusing the governor with Nyeri town MP Ngunjiri Wambugu. I don’t think the late governor was a controversial person.

hata mimi nashangaa huyu jamaa sikumbuki aki wish death on BABA .

Been trying to search for that clip nashindwa. Must have been Ngunjiri

Githae nowadays has evolved from a gospel singer to a propaganda singer. It seems he is angling for a political seat.

But i remember puting up a post about the gavana dying and who takes over , hii upuss ya dep Gavana taking over for the remaining term is so wrong and dangerous for the gavana with malicious deputies all over . the constitution must be amended na gavana akikufa a by-election is done .

@Ice_Cube saidia mimi na wrink ya hio thread

innocent demonstrators

All Kikuyus are the same, to some people.

To their credit, the Nasa brigade is currently on TV giving their condolences. That’s a touch of class some idiots here don’t have.