did you know from the bible fathers inserted fingers into their daughters vagina

ok! and the ‘alot’ i leave to be desired, still leaves a lot unexplored.

1 Like

You know i read what you just wrote up, and i literally shook my head. You mean to tell me after the girl was fucked, the hymen was left intact for fathers to poke? And there wasn’t any other means of collecting ‘evidence’ apart from ‘Dads poking fingers’?
Si unaona tu seriously chenye umeandika ni upuss! Na ni kipi kilikusukuma kusoma kisha kuchambua na kuibuka na wazo la kifidhuli sampuli hio? Ndio sababu unashukiwa kuwa mlawiti

7 Likes

No wonder some talkers have stagnated being svs

2 Likes

This is the same bugger that was lamenting how people never “empathized” with him in his attempted suicide. Sasa ako apa kujieleza mbona anaharibu watoi, enyewe watu wamebeba ujinga kupindukia.

For all i care @Illuminated or illuminati or wateva dung you call yourself you need to KILL YOURSELF, you are of benefit dead than alive. Gooday in hell fool

Where does it say inserting fingers?

Iko 5 part documentary inaitwa Bible secrets revealed, wenye wanadoubt hii story waone. Especially episode ya ‘sex and scripture’

I think the issue is not the Bible, but rather the ancient Hebrew/Jewish culture… or way of life.

1 Like

you are arguing cowardly, ulawiti inaingiliana aje na story yangu?

1 Like

why are you still a VE while Other guys who joined ktalk together with you in 2003 are now Village Sponsors?

1 Like

what would be your conclusion after reading the above verses? how would a father come up with evidence that his daughter was a virgin, with the mention of the cloth? to me if they didn’t insert their fingers, then the d**k was used

1 Like

i may not insult, but you being a christian jihadist can’t stop me from thinking beyond what is written…and by the way you’re so irrelevant

1 Like

thanks equivallent. i think the bible hides alot that xtian don’t bother knowing. the problem is that most xtians struggle and fight for unachievable rightiousness. f**k

1 Like

You’re no different from those guys who consider all muslims terrorists, based on some quote in the quran;

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Ii sjawai sikia, ebu nichukue bible

What did you fix?

Mbona unajisumbua na ii nguruwe? Save your energy

1 Like

Hehehehe…
wacha nimujazie comments juu ni controversy na kujaza server amependa

2 Likes

Engiti=mbwa

2 Likes