DID YOU KNOW.....

[QUOTErobilay, post: 109445, member: 681"]
what the fk does this mean?
lets assume i have lost 2 phones each worth 50,000 over 2 years. so:
50000x2 = 50,000
what does number represent? you are a terrible salesman! this is why no one likes you and you have no real friends but your left hand and that tub of margarine.
AND THE WORD IS LOSING YOU RETARDED f
k!
[/QUOTE]

Maana haswa ya jina kondoo ni mnyama mwenye akili kidogo ,mwenye huinamisha macho kujizingizia kula ili afiche ujinga,ukumbavu na ulemavu wa kimawazoā€¦bravo,u joined the groupā€¦

Assume that all ua house holds goods are worth 300k minus all riskā€¦UA all risk valuables are worth 100k minus UA phone and UA tablet that are worth 70k,ā€¦in total all UA valuables are worth 470kā€¦a DOP per year would be less then 5k aganist fire and theftā€¦scene twoā€¦if you took a cover for your phone and tablet alonevalued at 70k ,the premium would be over 3kā€¦do your math

Pliz note the word VALUABLESā€¦ mattress second hand,stool yenye haina mguu moja na chupa za kane si included

That isnt a math. Thatā€™s just a quote! Underwriters have some equation for calculating what a premium would be and it sure as hell isnt simply taking the value of goods and dividing it by an arbitrary figure like ā€œnumber of yearsā€.
You have not answered my question. Or maybe you have but you are utterly incapable of writing a comprehensible sentence. So I will ask again what does ā€œtheir value,divided the number of years you have been loosingā€ mean?

How are the household goods valued? I would be glad if a robber would cart away everything in my house in exchange for 450k compensation. Ata 350k siwezi kataa

1 Like

My phone was stolen. I had bought it for 28k but they valued it at 38k:D:D:D

1 Like

You are the one who gives value to your households,but the insurer will demand for proof of ownership during claim settlement

I insure a car for the sake of the people, third parties, and above all its an accessory to getting me an income and not easily replaceable. It isnt comparable to phones, tablets, tvs etc.

It seems the only things people value these days is what they can show off.

Kazi ya targets imekuwa ngumu?

I once thought this makes untill nikafanya hesabu, my household items donā€™t amount to 500k. TV, fridge, sound system, microwave, laptop hio ni 150k,

Tell us with which company.Have experienced hell with three insurance companies in the past and whenever I see an insurance broker,I see a con artist capable of selling ice to snowmen.You remit your monthly premiums religiously but when the policy matures they come up with all sorts of excuses to delay payment.I had to create shit, drag one company through it while forcing the same shit down their throats before they realized I meant business and released my cash!!FUCK THEM!!!

hapa wewe ndio ulijipiga ngeta

1 Like

Kivipi?

Iā€™m insured only under my faithful .223 and co.