Difficult pal's wife

:D:D:D:D

@Thirimaii you are a known bottom homosexual whore

GEH

@Thirimaii ni ma sweeps tu mnampea badala ya advice :D:D:D

Maliseer
[ATTACH=full]387637[/ATTACH]

You used to be on my talkers i like list,You ignore my dms.
Read them from now going forward as i need a new riding,jogging and hiking buddy

Hizi streets joh

Did you sèe my pickup request,when do we meet and talk

See one person who understand,kumbe my friend alikuwa missing all the weekend akiwa kwa sidechick akadanganya tulikuwa tumeenda Narok kutafuta shake ya kupanda mahindi…He had not told me also so he cooked the lie and sent me a text on googlechat then called late in the night and asked me to read it so that wife akija kuniuliza tuwe kimoja.
Nitamsaidia lakini hapo amenikosea pia.

At least one talker understand the whole thing…thank you…jamaa has been doing the same theatrics and using my name to cover himself

People with history of worshipping a snake don’t break any of my bone.They just an ochunglu

My friend did the same over the last weekend,he did not inform me and the wife also didn’t ask me.He updated me late in the night when it got tough on him

Bitchez will be jealous even of kids ! or the still have that notion of unani haribia bwana yangu as if he is a kid , hajui bwana yake huitwa sheriff pale good hope

:D:D:D:D:D nakuwaga bazuu wa mabazuuu

bazeng’ huingia keja kesho yake akikaa fala banae

Legendary comment.

You can’t understand this shit if you aint married. Married men always use their good friends known to their wives to shield their shit. Hapo ulicheza kama wewe…Things boys will never understand. Oa kwanza ujue.