Digital TV, where to buy. ..

go there in mind hio model ni 25k max, bargain from that downwards. If you decide to go for that model, beba flash disk with a HD movie(1080p, ya 2gb hivi) for testing. U will appreciate the pic quality of LG(not promoting the brand thought)

does it matter …the damn thing is new and not actiivated via the internet…

Hizo TV zote za tao zinatoka shimo moja, ata hizo mnaona supermarket. Ukitaka ata Samsung Curve ya 1million utapata. They are all in one shimo called “Store”. The only advantage those Luthuli and other guys have is, they are given at the store at no cost and pay only after they sell, if the product doesn’t go they can return it to the store. So utapata shop iko na TV kama kumi tu but ukisema yenye unataka wataendea kwa hio shimo.

3 Likes

do they leave some form of security na hiyo store kabla wachape biashara aina hiyo?

Business in this town operates on trust.
Plus these guys sell many TVs na si kila mtu anauziwa. Wewe ata ukijua hio shimo hutauziwa huko. You will find a small stall selling about 30 TVs in a day but the display has maybe 10 TVs. Supermarkets will only discard them on offers many years after they have been a dead stock, that is where the difference in price comes from.

3 Likes

Shimo…

Good info

I bought my Xperia huko Luthuli and I got it at a cool bargain price. Brand new. Kama ningeenda Anisuma ningegongwa mbaya.

1 Like

@tm wa klist @vuja de @papabingy @biraru @The.Black.Templar to deviate a little from TVs, kuna ‘shimo’ ya brand new, genuine laptops? that would help too. Where can one get laptops at a bargain price because most computer sellers ‘knock’ us mercilessly on the price?

Sijui shimo ya lappy bro. Ni vile sijai kua na interests. Last time i bought a laptop (this one am using) ilikua more than 7 years ago Bright Technologies i think iko Kimathi Street ama wapi sikumbuki.

Kuna ‘shimo’ ya simu iko Luthuli. Ukiingia through side ya Tom Mboya, kuna iyo Y-Junction between Luthuli na sleek road flani on your left i think Gaborone Road or something. Ukiwa hapo kwa io junction, io building iko on your left. Basement ya hio nyumba ndio simu na tablets hua zinaunpackiwa. Wholesale price kwa store.

1 Like

Pia mimi natafuta shimo ya laptops

hmmmmmmm …for the lappys there are several shimo’s i know … but a little bit tricky coz of the several warehouses these guys keep …but inform me what type of lappy ur looking for n ill get u a price from the ‘holes’

I finally got it friends…thanks for all your assistance. Cheers :slight_smile:

Pictures? How much? Where?

I also want to buy one this month.

I did not take photo of it…it cost 27K call this guy Levis 0720658966…sema you have been sent by the guy who bought the sony digital tv there on monday…in any case he will know its a referral when you call that number.

Is it an original or an imbo?

its an original my friend, genuine warranty till DEC 2016

1 Like

Thanks for the contact. Huyo nitamdungia when I need an electronic item.

Thanks a lot. I’ll make that call.

1 Like

nitume mahali bro. need a digital teli kubwa.