Dilemma-advice needed

Hizo issues umelist ni kama kuandaliwa fruit salad. But instead of mangoes, pawpaws, pineapples and bananas, ni matapiko, kohozi, jasho na nywele. Na bado unauliza hapa kama ukule? Smh.

Lenga stress joh!..

1 Like

I dont think so

Boss you cannot just post some photos,social media is not good

Some ladies are worth the risk

If already she told people that what will happen if you DF her. But go ahead bro, there’s nothing juicier than hot office gossip. You will be passing and folks will be snickering behind your back and it will be even juicier since you are her senior… Ohhh boy, all those laughs you hear during lunch and tea breaks but suddenly die down when you enter the room are on you.

2 Likes

work mate wachana nayo; I was also entertaining such thoughts last year good thing she got married, since my smaller head was quickly overpowering the bigger more rational head

kula vitu. as a buddy once told me when I told him an almost similar story “Tomba yeye, Tomba yeye, ala!” and that’s whar I did. and hey look at me I’m still alive no bones broken

1 Like

Law 29 of 48 laws of power- Plan all the way to the end.

The ending is everything. Plan all the way to it,
taking into account all the possible
consequences, obstacles, and twists of fortune
that might reverse your hard work and give the
glory to others. By planning to the end you will
not be overwhelmed by circumstances and you
will know when to stop.

2 Likes

hii train hainanga ku-stop. huyo mathee akiamua kuwa catty after DF, after she thinks she has earned a privileged position from seeing the boss’ dick curvature, there is nothing much you can do other than suffer. you could also be open to blackmail and you would do nothing but pay…

1 Like

I will be Brunt here @bluetooth: The moment your dick enters her pussy, you are the one who is FUCKED my niccur. o_O
Just don’t do it.

kuna jamaa alitipostia thayo za boss wake hapa na mini. bora si uso and you can post after two days so the skirt doesn’t much what she will be wearing on the material day

Wacheni upuzi @bluetooth kamua nyoka na uwache u smoothe Ati i never borrow coomer. Kamua nyoka na urecord nude scenes akileta nyef unamtuliza nazo. You should lead your pack well or wanadhani we ni gay

2 Likes

@bluetooth , Kama una maskio skiza haya. otherwise for now hi hayo Tu!!!

Sounds a lot like my ex … na kama ni yeye uko mashakani kaka :eek::stuck_out_tongue:

My big bro used to fuck the house help at my parents place, from the first time they bonked she walked and talked like she owned the place.

Don’t you have enough problems in your life as things stand? Don’t add another one to that list.

1 Like

Doctors sleep with nurses, med students, interns and other doctors all the time. Even at the workplace during working hours. Those night shifts…

Doesn’t affect health outcomes or diminish the respect they have for each other.

If both of you are mature enough to do this, go ahead. Maturity means you both enjoy doing it, have fun, relieve stress and you handle it responsibly without disrupting the environment at work (workmates, other bosses, clients) or at home (wives, husbands, children).

2 Likes

[SIZE=4]First of all, I am not dear prof@ka-buda and I have been watching at periphery for him to respond to your concerns which he hasn’t (I guess he went on a long trip to make deliveries overseas) but as an experienced old professor (by my own standards) and fellow talker / elder, I will have this to say. Kwanza, hapa hakuna dilemma yeyote. Two, the amount of issues mentioned and surrounding your “dilemma” heavily outweigh the returns and does not warrant or even justify the pursuit. At your status and possibly age, you are kidding by telling us that “I @bluetooth, being a married man and a supervisor am considering;[/SIZE]

Entertaining: my junior, a single mum of 3, who cannot keep stuff to herself, and is an independent woman, blessed with a loud mouth and good attention seeking skills and whose escapades are well known to me,

Because she petit brownie momo and dons minis???” si uende sj??

Hail Mary mother of Jesus! (with a Nigerian accent)

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]11686[/ATTACH]

iyo ya x-ray ama scan ikamu:)

Nunulia pombe, tomba yeye… Best advise. Atadhani ni influence ya alcohol and you can always blame it on the alcohol too when she bcomes clingy

1 Like