Dilemma

who came up with this thing called wedding committee? if you plan a wedding you should be able to foot all the expenses by yourself…hii mi apantambua

2 Likes

Mimi nilikuwa nasema sitawahi lakini siku hizi nimetuliza. Maybe you have to. You know men dont like it, but sometimes you get a woman you really want and she insists on it. Alafu anatafuta support ya kila mtu including her parents and yours too(who happen to believe that unless the bishop pronounces you a couple its never gonna work). chieth. Si unajua kwa wanawake harusi ni kama kwenda mbinguni. maybe this is not your situation, but the view that the man is always Caesar dictating to other people on what is to happen from a podium is naive.

1 Like

Nimefanyiwa the same pia last week. someone is so much obsessed with me being in his wedding committee nitoe 5k. The problem is that the nigga was telling me he had already chosen me to be among his sponsors. Mind you, he was work colleague last year so we hadn’t talked much since. I had to tell the guy to stop nagging i will just give whatever i will manage.
Now today morning, the lady colleague(she is getting married) needs some funds, ati anataka kununua gold. Swahili value gold, a culture borrowed from Arabs. Imebidi from the morning Hypnagogia nimuulize kama pia nitapata kinyamo akishaolewa since i have shares. Amecheka tu but amefeel baya.

I don’t get why someone have to make their wedding a liability to others. Si wafanye kama @Mundu Mulosi ata hakuita monkey kwa bash juu ya kuharibu hesabu na manki plays.
Sometimes back nikiget loan from bank, a lady asked me kama naenda kuoa. I was surprised people get loans to get married. Ferk!

10 Likes

True hata mimi @Mundu Mulosi hakuniita harusi

4 Likes

Mimi Siwezi vaa ring you 18k!!! How rich are these people cause that’s the price tag on my doormat!

2 Likes

Kwa sababu alioa Bingwa. Wedding list ilikuwa imejaa handles

6 Likes

This advert was brought to you by Rajshyn Jewellers.

2 Likes

Mimi I will simply ask for a budget estimate, akishaleta nitamwambia angojee while I save for it. Sitaki pesa kutoka kwa mtu to help me wed. Afadhali nichukue loan ya shamba but si ya harusi

1 Like

Hata rajsyn dont sell cheap rings… Nagin pattni

1 Like

Its called being prudent kila ring 9k marriage can go down the drain

That is clever. The easiest way is to postpone it. Not to outright decline.

Hehehehe equator in 3…2…

2 Likes

I SEE NO DILEMMA HERE.
Kama huna doe, huna kwani ni lazima ulipe? Policy yangu kuchangiwa kuoa ni kq kuchangiwa kunywa pombe

Wewe hudinywa na CD ya doo ngapi?

You take the power back to you. So it’s up to her beg or bend to your will

1 Like

Si huyu anasemanga hatumii?

Uthoni/Ruracio or the dowry payment nitakupeleka but after that no more involvement especially monetary wise.I have helped several couples and once they are settled ,they don’t pick my calls or rather they are not welcoming.I had an incidence where one of the guys wife called me and horribly asked me to keep off her husband.Ati he is not a bachelor anymore,yet I had contributed over 10K to his wedding.I learnt my lesson

11 Likes

Dryfry daddy

2 Likes

The only contribution I make to are funerals.Hepi nilihapa hakuna siku ntalipia mtu.

3 Likes

Hehehehe izza