Dillema....

Expand your horizon, go where your target ideal woman goes. It doesnt matter where, just turn up. Ask friends and relatives. It strikes me that we tell all when looking for an ideal car or hous3, request and beg for any leads. Yet, we dont use our networks while searching for the ideal partner in life. What is more important?

Mmmmmmhhhhh…
Food for thought…
Thanks

Isn’t being a man wonderful! Here you have 4 kids with 4 different baby mamas. You have hanyad more skirts than you can recall and worse. Yet you consider yourself an eligible bachelor. Amazing innit? No one here has called you singo fatha, malair or other nondescript terms. A single woman with only ONE kid is called all kinds of names and made to feel she doesn’t deserve a life partner. If you ever feel life has been unfair to you just remember you were so lucky to win the best lottery…being a male.

Girl @Purple who taught you our lingua hia:):slight_smile: …‘innit’ hehehehehehehehe…Bang on the money. @ ka-buda thinks amefika. Amefika cul-de-sac. Mwana witu.

I agree with you.

If I had the time, I’d try to find the links between the numerous hekayas and dickventures you have shared here. Saa zingine the fantasy supercedes common sense and credibility by far.

Kwani what kind if losers do you attract and impregnate?

Tell me more about Ms. Mzungu. What is her dad’s business? Is she UK or US or otherwise? Blonde or brunette? Big tits ama tinny titty brigade?

We all wish to have a nice trim body until we start growing old and realize that beer belly…then the wrinkles set in, then the libido hits low…at that time the idea of a woman companion makes more sense than anything else…we are all headed there and I should tell you go for it.

Also dont sacrifice your happiness and satisfaction because of your 4 baby mommas …they too have their own lives …as long as you take care of the kids …you have to go on with your life.

We will advise you and after all that you will marry the wrong one.
Arrange yourself (jipange).

So if you accidentally get one more kid you will have 5 baby momas. Yikes.
Anyway a obstetrician friend of mine advices against vasectomies due to a possibly painful effect that arises that cannot be fixed.

@Ka-Buda If you get a vasectomy that will be OK. You don’t need any more baby momas. The strain would kill you early. Four baby momas?how do you keep up with the child support/alimony/drama? or the UK baby moma scene is not as vile and vindictive as its U.S. cousin?

Yikes

The UK child support or whatever they call themselves is shambles. The US one is tough, you can be jailed if you do not keep up with the payments. Hata ukiwa on welfare…you must share that little money.

It’s just down to Nature.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Nature dictates that the Male species will have multiple female partners in a quest to have the best chance of procreating and preserving the gene.
Our grandfathers had multiple wives and it goes back to Biblical times etc…
It’s just recently that monogamy has been tried by the Capitalist Idiologists in the Industrialised countries as a way of Controlling the masses.

Well, it’s obviously failed and as long as there are more females than males, it’s only Natural that men have multiple female partners.
Get over it.

Ati biblical? :smiley: The Bible says one man one wife. If you want to keep dogging women do it coz that’s who you are, but stop trying to justify horrible actions. Sorry I’ve no patience for men who cheat.

That is not true.
I have been to every court in the UK juu ya child support and the CSA ( child support agency) wako bumper to bumper with me and my income down to the last penny. And they review my payments every time I do my tax returns.
I will never be free until my youngest child is 18.

Wacha jokes @Miss Finest Wine

In the old testament, several famous men had multiple wives e.g Jacob, Solomon etc.

Where in the Bible does it say that?..
Every prophet in the old testament had multiple wives and there is endless examples of husbands marrying the mboches , wife inheritance etc…
You have just been brainwashed by the FemiNazis to think that it’s cheating.
It’s Nature and it’s high time you learnt to " Share"… Kikikikkkk…

In the US you cant get a passport if you owe child support.

You know you are lying! CSA is a joke and cannot be compared to the US one. Wacha hivo, you mean you were taken to court by Baby Mamas? meaning you were not willing to co-parent financially and all. SMDH.
CSA manenoz was one of the reasons most people voted the Tories back in the day because they promised to reign in on this disturbing ISHU. Can I ask again, you mean you had to be taken to court to force you to commit to raise the Tu-budalets?SMDH.