Dim Eyes Madame

Achola alisahau kuvaa bra? :eek:

4 Likes

what do you think? and i guess the word you wanted to use is disambiguate…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s the word.

I think ni politics. If cord, Dim, else Shiny.

1 Like

huyu jamaa awache zake ive dated one of the most beautiful dimmed one …
pic inafika soon

2 Likes

Enda kisumu dala ushangae mzee

2 Likes

what is the criteria for deciding if one is broiler or kienyeji
[/QUOTE]

3 Likes

No need to sugarcoat the truth…most dim ladies…a very large proportion kama 90% hawana sura…go to a university and select 10 dim eye chics at random…there is a less than 10% chance ya kupata ako na sura outstanding…most are average to bad looking…in the figure department, however, wamewakilisha vizuri…I can give maximum credit there

3 Likes

Give it up man…

5 Likes

Br

Brenda and Mulinya are as shiny as they comes. But ukabila ni ujinga, you see shiny eyed men like me saying that, but if it was a dim eyed tribalist angepata likes from the dimmed eye brigade, none would have posted anything contrary, with the expection of wutang.

3 Likes

Wachanga ufala mimi hulike anything that makes sense . Ask gashui . Kama what you have said hapa is totally true and gets support from me.so wacha ku generalise

2 Likes

@M2Random amechukua random sample for this random study. Used a randomized algorithm on the random statistics and got even more random results.
Now we are getting a randomised translation of his findings. And boy are they random…

12 Likes

Kikikikikiki!!

@M2Random strikes me as a pretty dull-brained character obsessed with singomathas and genralized bashing of women that are probably out of his reach, girth and depth.

9 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Your search tells us that one of these sites is using that image falsely, but you need to do more to prove that the beauty is Ghanaian not Kenyan.

Kuwanga serious ,unatandika sv aje ?:smiley:

1 Like

alijitandika mwenyewe…

4 Likes

Si kwa ubaya. Just a random act of kindness.

6 Likes

Got it:D

1 Like

Hata paparazzi alimkasirisha … anaonyesha mid finger.

:D:D:D
Gravity apana taka machieso…

2 Likes