Dingy Bro_Hells updates (August 2021)

Aliacha. Though alifkuza siz in law banae. Wife was just fishing for info. Mboch ndio ali snich. Nilijua ivo after aliniuliza ‘is there something going on between you and my sister?’. I denied denied denied.Siz in law pia ni malenge kiasi. Nilikua namtobokea doh kumbe ana ambia mboch. Mboch aka show wife. So niliulizwa pia kama nimekua napeana doh. Hio nilikubali but nikasema there was no ill motive. Was just trying to help a student. Hii mboch kiburi must go.

Kuna mmadha flani hapo mwenye ako na lips biggie mblack msapere ndio analipisha room mjinga sana.

1 Like

@Mboch Kiburi

What??? Unaiitia nini kwa thread ya how chronicles?

1 Like

@Finest wine ???[ATTACH=full]382968[/ATTACH]

Eeeeeer sielewi hii post umeniitia…

1 Like

Rushia mimi contacts za hako ka petite yellow yellow. Love those types of girls

0724873521 Susan

Azante baba

Naulete hekaya mkuu. Ni malaya cultured, treat her right.

whatever happened to kericho east bar

Nimekakula, kaliniambia kanaitwa Rose

Analipisha aje?

I gave her 1k nikakamangia hotel fulani along Accra road

Okay

Okay kiongos

1 Like

Where can we the video tours? Uko na YouTube?

Haha Agwambo, even siz in law is not spared of rungu haha

Hehehhee zii siku kula. Got home very drunk at around midnight. She is the one who opened the door straight from bed with just a tank top without a bra inside and a sweatpant with a very visible camel toe. She kinda has big breasts with sharp pointed tits. Nilishindwa ku resist bana. I whispered to her come here as she was walking away and she turned right back. Nili daradara yeye tu as she kept whispering tutapatikana. Was about to unleash the dee and shove it in her mouth when I heard a door bang and I aborted mission. She shares the bedroom with the mboch so I guess the mboch asked herself why she was taking too long to go back to bed. Hakuna mtu aliniona ama kuskia anything.

Huyu in law make sure umekula na utuletee hekaya

If I were you ningemkula. Kuma ya sister in law haina blood relations na kwenyu kwa hivyo ni mboga pia. The only issue is respect to your wife, so to score on this you take her to air bnb and screw from 10am to 10pm students have all the time na bado atapeana huko nje. Now to my point gimme her number I assist you Enigma.