Dinner at 6pm

:D:D:D… shinda apo it’s going to be a long night she knows exactly what she is doing.

Now the truth comes out you want validation from online strangers! … Ok.

Unaenda village market na Gionee na kuja kuonyesha watu? Things really are different on the ground

Brown skin Leo unanuliwa Heineken wapi na @Kimakia ?

No dear. It’s not constructive criticism when you don’t like me giving details to places I go to, (or perhaps you don’t like these places too) because you presumably think I am trying to appear cool/sophisticated. If you didn’t know of these places, you would not think the same way, yes?

Validation on what, food? C’mon now Randy, find something relevant to pick me up on lol.

:D:D

Cleopatra utalijua jiji:D hapa nikama jela, ukishow signs of weakness unavamiwa. hapa mtu akileta upuss unamwambia ’ kwenda tombwa na babako ghaseer takataka meffi ya mama yako’’ or something along those lines:D

@Cleopatra VII wacha na these guys most of them are casual labourers na wamezoea mutura na chakula za kibandaski, enjoy yourself and post what you want. Anyways I’ll like to enjoy those viazi too;)

you diet has lots of cards, are you bulking ? so, nachos are made from corn flour/maize flour. so guys, eating githeri, ugali, mahindi choma, and tacos give you same nutritional value like here, minus the cholestorol .

V good healthy recipe for me and tois. Hubby and nephews would have to bomoa 3 rounds each. We do make this rice up there in Kiambu Kounday…aptly named Muchere wa gutukanio…
The ingredients blend v well together and produce a wonderful taste.

BTW a v good friend has a youTube blog on travel…WorldApartVlogs. I follow her but am unable to post the link here. There are some nice cool places she mentions and I would like to check them out next year. You may know some of them…Try and google it else I have to post the places that have captured my interest as a foodie…if you do not mind giving me a review…

in the world of keeping fit, when you mention grains, always remember to us terms like, whole, brown, white , bleached and non-bleached. meat, grass fed of non grass fed. eggs, free range/cage free or caged.

Acheni the lady ajibambe wadau.

Do your thing girl, don’t let kamati ya roho mbaya intimidate you.

Thanks dear. I am on a journey to clean eating, and even though I am health conscious, I am not overtly with stringent diets. Yes, my Chinese veg rice cooked really well with carrots, peas and Zucchini. This accompanied with the thick beef stew with potatoes is finger licking good.

I will look up on the World Tour Vlogs, asante. I travel to experience different cuisines too, so right on! Let me know the places you liked the most, and that will be great.

Between, I am attending the Black food festival in a couple of weeks time. I will post my experience here, for anyone who fancies. High five to foodies.

Thanks indeed, dear.

I am not on a strict diet, besides, I put in a good amount of workout too, so I am okay. I also don’t eat a lot of carbs every day, but I can’t do without them too. Everything is in moderation.

@Azor Ahai hujaenda gym kusorora watu? Unakuaga kimathee sana

What is Nachos.Google is not my friend.Explain pls

That comment is from a guy who grew up in the wild.He doesn’t value what you are saying.
Altogether you need to know your audience,you have come downward socialclass wise.

Nipee amani.
You guys need to appreciate that in ktalk First,middle and low class pple meet to share ideas.
I am still waiting to know what Nachos is/are.
As for you learn a thing or two ndio uwache kutuwekea food ya doggie hapa