Disco Matanga in Nyanza

:D:D:D In western hizo huwa makumbusho mostly though kuna disco matanga huwa very lit

Lipala ilifanya watu waache shule. Ingawa madem walikuwa wanakuwa raped sana na vijana kukatana na mapanga juu ya beef.

When I hear older folks say watoto wa siku hizi wameharibika, I just shake my head. We did worse. If Njoki Ndungu was an old bitter hag in our times, most of us would have rotten in jail. Waylaying and forcing girls into sex after the disco matanga was the norm.

There was an unwritten law back int he day, msichana awe kwa nyumba ya 6:59pm. From seven she must be accompanied

Chunga usikujiwe na DPP

For what?

I don’t wnt to imagine the stench of Jasho, omena and of course unga ya foreskin inanuka hapo

disco matanga hebu uliza @Nyarwath hekaya zake mob zinaongeleanga disco matanga!

You have no more privileges to post on this thread.

Siberia siendi!!!

:eek::D:D:D:D

[SIZE=5]Conclusions[/SIZE]
In Kisumu, a town with a generalized HIV/AIDS epidemic, the high AIDS mortality leads to frequent disco funerals. Because many adolescents are having unprotected, transactional, or coerced sex at these occasions, disco funerals might contribute to the high HIV prevalence among youth, especially among adolescent girls. HIV interventions urgently need to include outreach actions to youth who hang out at disco funerals, and link up with parents and funeral organizers to reduce risk situations.
Keywords: Kenya, HIV risk, youth, unsafe sex, coerced sex, gang rape, transactional sex

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675523/

Hiyo kofia pia imechoka kukaa kwa kichwa

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jaluo

@Nyarwath peleka ujumbe mashinani

Hehe hiyo unga inakaa umelamba sana…:D:D:D

Hizo disco na minya ya wapukusu, zile mambo nimeona na kufanya, wacha tu