Disho Wamekaput

Some of you semi-literate niggas can’t comprehend a few basic facts; modernity is not westernization, wealth is not virtue.

nose ring yako ulidungiwa na pesa ngapi?

I’d rather be semi literate but self aware.

apa ndo unapeleka legal practice… unawachapia 70k per representation plus consultation:D:D:Dthese niggas watajua nairobi ni ya wezi

So you think am jealous nigga pliz…if we were to all ape the western culture 100% in another 50 years we wouldn’t have a sense of belonging. But niggas like you tupesa kidogo and think you’ve made it and few years ago ulikua pale mwisho Wa lami going to school na viraka. There is nothing to be ashamed about this, it makes you appreciate where you’ve come from, same with culture. Ata ukirelocate US that doesn’t mean you can’t fit in and still preserve your culture. Kama unafikiria uko na pesa si you relocate pale down town Malibu California shenji.

watu wafanye kazi wawache ku blame wanawake :D:D

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]now I am ferkin involved!!!

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]touch an Arab you touch me!

:D:D and you are…?

Hehe. Hit a little too close to home did I?
[ATTACH=full]393315[/ATTACH]

Career ending tackle:D[ATTACH=full]393319[/ATTACH]

:smiley: :smiley:
I insist on my kid learning impeccable grammar, but that stupid twang in tv is nauseating and ignorant

Mkisii unapenda ushoga sana. Hugging, butt fuacking etc.

Upuuus

All this because the investors are foreign. Our politicians get away with worse.

When we wuzz kangz n shiet

Thats what distinguishes upper/middle vs lower “washanba” classes.

Its important to remember that we have all been conditioned to look down on our African cultures. Such that we all don’t have strong African cultural foundations.
So apeing western culture comes very easy to fill in the cultural vacume.

Ukweli usemwe bana. We do have some very backward elements in our culture and you don’t even need to go far to confirm this. Just compare the most popular topics in this site and places like fb na twatter, then go to 4chan ama reddit and see what they’re discussing urudi uniambie. Alafu you can also check what aspects of western culture we copy and what western culture copies from us and what we/they do with them, how we/they utilize that. Just look at what the jews have done with negro music, comedy and sports na uniambie what we have done with whatever we copied from them. Most people don’t want to admit this and hence retain a very shallow understanding of the topic. There’s something seriously wrong with our culture especially in this modern age.

The backlash will be mighty

@Thirimaii is coming for ya