Disturbing Ritual Killings @Kihiu Mwiri

Kaka braza usidharau uchawi kwani upo

Hii ndio unaona kabila zingine zinabaki nyuma. Hata mwafrika in general. Instead of reading understanding and seeking true scientific solutions kama mzungu unakuta mzee mzima akisema eti kuna uchawi

2 Likes

The guy who is tracking the directors one by one and shooting them amelipwa na nani? Or he’s a member of the society?

I think these directors take an oath (muuma). If they steal from the group (selling land without consent, stealing dividends etc), they have to die. Mungiki style.

kuwa mpole pris

Izi vitu ziko how would you explain someone eating grass after stealing?? Ama do this enda iba zile makaa huwa kwa barabara ukambani and see what will happen

2 Likes

Do you see these things happen in europe, or say japan

Now what kind of question is that?? In Europe they also ride electric trains and we don’t does that mean it does not happen?? Explain to me how someone can eat grass after stealing what phenomenon is that?

what happens when your god is tangible material things you will definitely do anything to defend your god.

the cold conviction with which you are stating this cracks me up.:smiley: Makaa ya mkamba ulikua unaichukua kwa nini? :smiley: swali tu

1 Like

hivo wados wamesema…this is the same script as that of Mbo-I-Kamiti. Watu wachache kukula mali ya wengi wenye wanastruggle kutoka kwa poverty line. And dont be surprised the hitmen might be those same cops they report the threats to.