Divorce. ...

nyinyi mtatoshea hiyo enclave yenu ambako hata burial ground in onger,si hii upuss unapostia ukiwa Nakuru?

this sure escalated quickly.
Sawa bwana Ndii…I’ll vote muende…

[SIZE=7]LET ME ALSO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!![/SIZE]

Hii ‘kujitenga’ itakuwa kwaya hadi lini?

if only people would walk the talk. this yapping is getting boring.

Plus people forget it secession is not always rosy, otherwise South Sudan would be a success story. And don’t give us that nonsense of ooh sijui they need time, ooh it is a young democracy trying to figure out themselves brari shiet.
Let us posit the secession incase it happens. The number one thing I can bet is, Luos will be the new ‘Kikuyus’. They will lord over everyone mkikumbushwa vile hao ndio wali lead clarion call ya secession. The next is…

walete petition niwa-sign-ie…nimechoka…huwezi kaa na bibi kila siku ni tantrums, teargas na mawe or you’ll go nuts…

Hii hasira umetoa pale Stamford Bridge:D:D

Let’s not mix issues here.

Heheee

Wakikuyu wa village naona mumeshikwa na kiwaru…

[SIZE=7]Let me repeat DIVORCE IS INEVITABLE!!![/SIZE]

As you can see, a mere talk alone is ruffling a lot of feathers…idk what you kikuyu will feel when we walk talk

Ju

Just walk

Unlike your displaced kikuyu ass, i have homes in eld nakuru and kisii…wewe kwenu unajua ni kiamba yet wewe ni mungich

We are walking…your bitter ass cant stand it i know

NONSESNE

Short lived kama ile celebration ya Supreme Court’s decision.

Oh so Expressing myself is bitter???, i always tell you that you’re the high priest of pettiness

On a serious note, I can’t figure out how this nonesense is going to win your God votes,

True.
I always laugh my a$$ off when I see that secession map. They even have the guts to include Nairobi, whose economy is 80% controlled by Kikuyu.
The new country of ‘West Kenya’ would live off handouts from Kenya and occasionally Museveni.