DJ Lithium Saga

It’s sickening to see people joke with mental health like depression as shown in some comments. Those quick to call others idiots, weak etc mostly have underlying issues and internet anonymity gives them a chance to project their bitter inferiority complexities.
This has made it even harder for people to seek help to avoid further shaming and bullying. The irony, same men joking with depression on fellow men will say men’s problems are due to women. Maajabu!

[ATTACH=full]411621[/ATTACH]

I accepted this challenge.

You look like the type that will cry if a girl stares at you badly :D:Dshove your opinion up your asshole

340k per month playing your favorite songs you call that being kicked in the balls? What happened to the great men of old? Ati mtu unajiua kwa sababu ya kuitwa cheekily mshamba na slay queen miss Mandy? :smiley:
These softies watatuonyesha mambo… If you don’t like your job just quit it or chezea huyo mama cold war ingine noma. Something like random flat tyres, pass by her house with a big rock break a glass at midnight, scratch her car with a pitchfork, salt in her tea, laxatives in her lunch mpaka aombe apology to no one in particular. Sio kuenda kumeza baby powder ukufe uache watoto wakiteseka… Rubbish!

The day you start making good money your priorities will change and you’ll realise you can’t buy peace of mind.

We’ve suffered depression but fought through it yet it never made the headlines.

That would then imply that as survivors nature has found us more worthier.

Seems like someone (@Wanaruona ) wants you in a wooden box:D

No siwezi taka. Something you cant create you should not wish it to perish.

Honestly,I feel nothing for him.

I feel sorry for his family but the guy is just an idiot

Your lady boss trolls u then unajiua??

Have you seen the insults mboches do through?
Au watchmen wa this small security firms?

They go through hell,but wako tuu.

Hawa wanaume wa siku hizi ni masoftie sana

A cousin of mine,born 1990,was brought up in a soft type of life.
Finished high school at 16

Went to Strathmore for his undergraduate,kumaliza tuu pap!
He was off to France for his masters.
Came back around 2013 got a job in a multinational,by 2016,he was earning almost 800K and traveling all over.

Then akapata kamkisii yellow yellow but wife ya mtu.
Akatongoza dame,paid for her divorce,and October 2017 got married

In April 2019,she found out that the wife was cheating on him with her ex husband----He attempted suicide but didn’t succeed
He spent almost 5 weeks in hospital coz of the effects za sumu.

He opted to resign na akunywe pombe.

One day during covid time,a man posted on insta, having a good time with wife ya couzo,he just couldn’t take it any longer,alijinyoga.

We found out after almost a week

You mean it wasn’t enough that he was marrying a divorcee, he actually financed the divorce himself!!! Somethings are just beyond comprehension or its too much Hollywood influence

Whenever a thread about suicide is posted I see goats crawling in from different timezones trying to display their emotional fortitude and invalidate the mental fitness of others by bleating that modern men are weak because men only started committing suicide in the '90s. Run-on sentence, I know.

It does not matter what you’ve borne and weathered, you haven’t experienced life through someone else’s mental issues. Killing yourself at your place of work is neither a quick nor easy decision, I don’t think. He must’ve silently suffered for a long while. I don’t see this as a sign that he was a weak man but rather a point when his strength finally faded.

Lastly, why the DJ committed suicide isn’t public yet so insulting him on forums saying he was ‘pussy’ does not actually increase your mental and manly stats… contrary to what you might think.

This is Ktalk, unfortunately.

Wueh, that’s a terrible life

Tukuchinjie mbuzi ama?

Malisa hio ugly fag

Are you wearing a clown outfit cuz…

Huyo hangesaidika, people who have never faced hardship when growing up, tend to have a soft approach towards life, ni kama tu these guys who get employed immediately after college, unakuta mtu Ako 21yrs then anapata brown skin jangili ya buruburu, anaoa anaipea mimba wanakosana, then he becomes a drunkard for life CC @mkale mzungu

Very foolish boy

You must very thick. Dumber than even @Electronics4u the village retard