DNA TEST AND THE DAUGHTERS THAT WERE NEVER MINE

In the last year before nirudi nilikuja akasema nimemwacha na ball(first kid) that turned out ni ya kamagera, 2nd kid is that the time I was back those first weeks anasema alishika ball ingin ya pili (2nd baby) wapi huelewi coz everyone else is understanding.

No gaps. …have read his hekaya and its timam…he really doesnt have to spell it to you that the lady already had another kid…in short she was already a single mama

Haha nomaaaa sana boss! Huyu haikosi ni mungikiress…very very dangerous!
Pick up your pieces brother and keep walking like Johnie Walker

You see hata wewe huelewi.

She was childless when I left, nikuja home once in the last year akasema ni mimewacha na mimba. then nikirudi kumwoa after contract iliisha na nilee mtoi nayeye. hio fist two weeks akasema nimempea ball ingine… so hii ya pili ndio nilikuwa sure ni yangu coz those 2 weeks there was a lot of banging. Turns out kumbe she was banging the current husband too at the time I was back ama just before na huyo jamaa ndio alimpa ball. Thats why the guy agreed to marry her.

Wewe Professor Faggot kwani comprehension ndio shida? Someni hekaya polepole badala ya kuanika ujinga hapa. Washienzi.

Hehehe mimi i learn from other people mistakes kama hii hapa sasa

Endelea tafadhali. What has transpired since then. I hope you have completely cut off ties with her completely and u have filed for a restraining order against her.

I am always glad that i received the red pill before entangling myself in such situations. Women will always be women and will always do what is right for them and their offspring regardless of how it affects the lives of those around her including you as a man. Always remember that and you will never be really surprised by what they do.

Sikutaka thread ikuwe refu sana, still with some clients ntaendelea baadaye.

Enyewe kama si Hekaya, uli ignore redflags mob but as Wahenga walisema, at the touch of love, every man becomes stupid. we funga biashara ya support effective Midnight.

Even if the kunguru goes to court with “assumption of fatherly duties”, the OP works abroad in a different jurisdiction. Hapo payslip haiwezi guzwa.

Oya @MasterYoda you need to close that business that you opened for her. Fukuza yeye kabisa. No mercy!!!

I hope you didn’t buy her land or car registered in her name.

She admitted to cheating on you and also the likelihood that mtoi wa kwanza anaeza kua sio wako. Buda it didn’t cross your mind to have the second toi tested immediately after birth?

Some things i cant wish on anyone.

Its not that straightforward. Let him hope the woman will play ball aache kumtafuta. @MasterYoda hio pesa umespend so far on those bastards najua inatosha kununua gari mpya zero mileage na ubaki na change ya ku attend the Brazilian Grand Prix ujionee watoto wazuri wa kilatinoo

Hekaya iko timam…no gaps and from the narration, the mama was not a single mom.

Now thats where I Ferked up.

Never sign the birth certificate (or anything else) without first having a DNA paternity test done proving that the child is yours.

Lakini iza mzae, hapo ulitumiwa kama ATM machine while makanga alikuwa anakula vitu bila kuweka effort

Is your name still on the birth certificates?

Nilishafukuzana na yeye, she gave everything from that day of the results. She called my mom apologizing that hata yeye hakujua ni hivyo. acting all shocked and shit. Mum fired her then she called my elder bro, he has a soft spot for her. Bro akamwambia this time hata mimi siwezi kukusaidia. Finay she called and said sorry, mimi nikamwambia atoe jina yangu kwa birth certs za hao watoi then ndio aniongeleshe. Shes in the process of doing that now.

Lately we have nothing in common. Sijampiga na sijamguza ( I have so much to loose) Finally the thought that I wont be hearing from her na matusi ndogo ndogo when thimgs dont go her way have stopped. My mum is hurt most. Hearing her say “sasa siatitwa grandma tena!” that made me feel bad.

Am away eating exotic things, I have noted that the care I used to have about how a woman feels and treating them like queens is gone. Saa hii ni pombe na what do you want from me to hit that pudesh… she gets I get na life inaendelea. My house has become a shrine, sitaki dame huko. I arbnb for the weekend, bang some new random chic with hair like a meraid and tukitoka hapo I will never pick your calls again.
My biggest worry is am turning COLD… that makes me afraid. But I prefer boys wakunywe pesa yangu nikijua hawatanisaidia lakini the convos we have at those moments are gold and I leave there not expecting anything from them.