Do Auction Things Carry Bad Omen

Auctions are truly Bad Omen as in this case:

According to reports reaching our news desk on Tuesday, December 24, 2019, Janet Oyuga was pronounced dead at the scene by Seattle police, while her sister, identified as Angela, was unconscious after being shot at the back by the assailant.
A statement released to the media informed that the two victims were attacked at their house, which they had recently bought on auction.

They had continued hosting the previous homeowner (the suspect), who had nowhere to move to, out of respect for her old age. :oops::rolleyes:o_O:saitan:

Are We Naive? US Kenyan Murdered By Her Guest? - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

:eek::D:D

as for me I like art auctions
but I don’t get it when a simple picture costs for about millions of dollars?

Okay, auctions are very good variant of income, but it isn’t when we speak about cars and motorcycles. Think that you don’t understand that before to resell it, you need to do technical inspection of the car, to fix everything, sometimes it costs more money than you have gave for it. And, of course, cars will never get more expensive, if we don’t talk about retro cars. That’s why I recommend you to pay attention on art auctioneers . In few years these items possible to cost up to double price and more.

thanks for sharing your story with us

What kind of nonsense is this?? What is the correlation between what he bought cheaply and how he lost it?? Hii ni ujinga tuu. By the way, banks are just shylocks with a license and they make billions every year after repossessing and selling cars and property from defaulters. Hii argument yako is one of the reasons why Africans are considered stupid by everyone else.

So true, I remember I once lost a laptop in such a biz, I regret even up to-date. The money I had borrowed isn’t even worth the laptop.

Naskianga ukiomba loan ya pesa mob na uache logbook ama tittle deed kama security, wanapelekaga kwa mganga (The logbook/Title) ndio iyo pesa isikusaidie saana ama wanakuekea majuju ndio ushindwe kulipa wakuchote. NASIKIANGA ivo tho

HAHAHA

BANGI umevuruta usiku

Heard this term while watching Better Call Saul. Lots of law jargon thrown around, wonder what it means

Expound, kindly.

Mambo ya 2019 dio bado mnadiscuss at the last quarter of year 2020

stfu

Ambulance Chasers is a derogatory legal term used in reference to Insurance Industry Lawyers who are in cohorts with accident reporting officers
who pass them numbers of auto accident victims ferried to hospitals so they can follow them in the hospitals and convince them to let them pick up their cases and sue the culprits causing that accident.

In the US, such lawyers live on lucrative incomes from insurance proceeds because they are by law entitled to 35% of the proceeds if they win the case.
They don’t get paid anything if they lose the case, and that is their selling point to the victim.