Do I get this Bamba tv or subscribe to Gotv ?

Pole, that’s what happens when you yield to marketing hype. You ain’t seen nothing yet, ngoja wafunge shop uachwe na useless decoder like the way GTV did.

Sasa kuja nikuuzie Scantech, where what you buy is exactly what is described in marketing stuff. Visit www.Scantech.co.ke for full specs.

[quote=“aviator, post:6, topic:43973”]

Hotpoint was a bad choice. You should have got yourself a Scantech.
Among the things you will notice is that your decoder will receive all channels (Fta, startimes and gotv) . Issue comes when you choose a pay channel and your decoder freezes for 5 mins. And the sad part is that you cant hide those pay channels like in the case of Scantech.
[/QUOTE
Bought my grandma a Crystal View stb, has the ability to display Fta channels and hide/remove from channels list the pay channels. Nice feature. Resolution is good, of course current channels are at 576P. Recording feature is available. Don’t think she’ll care about recording stuff.[/QUOTE]

Isn’t there a feature to scan only Fta channels, or to stop the automatic scanning? That’s nagging.

Scantech has that feature!

Tuko wengi bos, I have a 3yr old girl, bn tuned to Nickelodeon from the day I bought Gotv decoder, 2yrs ago. Mpaka nikalike Sponge Bob

Many STBs have the feature, e.g Next stb, Crystal view, smart beaver Stb. The Scantech stb is also good.

Tuko wengi…