DO PEOPLE TAKE MARRIAGE SERIOUSLY ANYMORE???

Marriage is not a walk in the park, trust is the key to it. For men, if you have to to dry fry outside, you have to be as discreet as possible

2 Likes

vile @kabuda amesema.chapter closed

When I finally get married to my @Gradethi Waithelelo I will give my take on this topic. Nmei bookmark

Marriage is a journey not a destination. And just like any journey you will encounter ups and downs, hills and valleys etc. Anyway there is no right or wrong if you decide to marry and stay in marriage or divorce. Everybody has a story.

1 Like

Me i can stay in marriage if love ends. But I dont think I can stay in it when there is no respect especially from a kunguru. Hapo ndio niko sahi, and have started working on an exit plan

4 Likes

by the time 60% of girls reach 25 ni single mothers whose fathers ni fuck boys. men on the other hand start making real money in their 30s meaning that they have very little time to chase skirt wearers. factor in all this female empowerment nonsense na overwhelming numbers of single mothers and there is no such thing as a happy marriage

2 Likes

Yeah. Shit happens to those that marry early. Marry when both of you are in your 30 or late 20s. At that age you have your affairs in order and know what love is.

Good move. But always take care of the kids.

For the first time I agree with you.

No such thing as a fairy tale marriage. You slip on the ring then reality dawns on you.all those things you hear never turn out true. The sex becomes boring and overrated, the little sweet kids turn into brats,… In short nothing ever turns out as you ever hoped. Only thing to do, be reasonable, work on the relationship your way na hio ingine wachia mungu.

3 Likes

But both of you have to be determined to make it work. If you are the only one making the effort utachoka.

The kids i cant neglect them. Never. They are well sorted and will be even in future

2 Likes

Go away already. Ala!

Hapo sasa ndio niko. it cant work one sided and the other party is not interested or working hard not to make it work

Can totally relate.
But faith in the marriage institution plus the kids keep us from going bonkers

1 Like

I agree, once the courtship period is over… The only thing that keeps many of this marriages going is kids.

Hebu start a show coz your type is becoming a rare breed

On respect I heard one caller say, women are like kids,what you sow is what you reap,if you as the man respect your home from day 1 ,your wife will have maximum respects but if you make habit of misbehaving, staying out late utajiona, mtoto umleavyo ndivyo akuavyo. You’re the one to set a good example as the man then the rest will follow

This mindset that it is ok to have extramarital affairs is destroying our marriages…Gone are the days when a partner was caught in compromising situations and we would call it a scandal…Nowadays if a friend finds out the spouse is cheating on them we just buy them a drink and pat their back. What else can we do? At the back of our minds we feel we are lucky its not us who got caught or discovered our cheating partners.
I won’t even touch on what some pastors do to their faithfuls who come to look for consolation and spiritual guidance from them.
Seeking advice from our relatives? That’s a laugh! A bunch of our daddies hit their, middle life crisis and opted to cohabit with young ladies and enjoy their golden handshakes.
Truth be told, that quality of man and woman @GeorginaMakena is talking about is rare if not mythical.
It is good to hope that people will have righteous marriages, I do too.

Marriage as we know it only works where the woman forgoes her need to be equal to the man’s.
In the Bible, a good woman is described as being submissive and generally taking instructions from his husband without question.
In our own African precolonial set up, a good woman was expected to share her husband with atleast two other women, without question.
In the successful Muslim marriage of today, the woman is expected to be submissive to her husband, dress and behave in a certain way.

From all three approaches to marriage above, the woman is Always the backbone to the success of a successful Marriage and to ensure that, the woman even gets circumcised just to ensure that she doesn’t fall into Temptation owing to bodily needs.

The sanctity and sacredness of the marriage institution cannot exist in a world where women want to be equal to men.
Marriage is Dead.

3 Likes