Do Prayers Really Work Ama Ni Makelele Na Watu Kuijiongelesha

Infact today the white man has left it behind and its the black man who’s spreading it to the white man now.

[ATTACH=full]251884[/ATTACH]

iko tu humu mitandaoni.:smiley:

@Wagido you can also block me. Nonsense

I usually say that I believe in the universe,Is it right to believe in the universe since God is everywhere
?

Had you been born in India, chances are that you would a Buddhist. Highly likely. I guess you would not say it’s fake. Would you?

To fake it there must be some original somewhere. Look for it!

Maombi haisaidii. For example, God I pray that you kill me now. I have challenged him for years, yet nothing has ever happened. Not even an headache

It all comes down to what you believe.What you believe will work for you.

It could have still reached here either way. In fact the ones who brought it here - kina the Catholic missios - brought a heavily corrupt, distorted and false Christianity.

enyewe i thought @Yunomi was being hard on you but clearly you’re huko earth’s core level intelligence. That comment is in regard to my salvation. Salvation is free.
Clearly you’re veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery intelligent, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery knowledgeable, with an extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemley high intellectual capacity. In case you;re not conversant, that is called sarcasm.

Low IQ blacks defending their mentally enslavement…

Honestly I don’t know. Though i was schooled in a catholic school from nursery to 4th form.
I was exposed to the anglican church through my dad. never stayed long enough to know about it but i did my reading on it (much later)
I was exposed to Islam and its ways. Nikaangalia nikanyamaza because I didn’t understand it much. And then I did, and i said no.

Chances are I would have still (probably) searched. The Lord says seek me, and you will find me.

calm down, fix your english. don’t type as you foam in the mouth.

:D:D:D

There we go again, low IQ blacks thinking that there is an achievement to speaking better english than his neighbours.

who is we exactly? you’ve been speaking proper english all this time but now that you’re angry you’re mistyping.
calm down. it’s really bad to see you abuse yourself the way you do. you somali’s need some extra counselling.

If you believe whatever you have posted here truly reflects or is the real Christianity… Then you really in deep shit… need assistance… Can’t say more

Jesus is real and alive. Praying to him works. I am a witness to this.

He he he he he, you are funny…

Am serious my brother!