DO THESE GRANNIES NEED ELECTRICITY OR BETTER HOUSING? – PHOTOS

FYI I am a Mr Meerkat.

Thanks. But why partial support ?

Be specific. Sema Jakoyo has a point.

The Government did its work, now it upon the county bosses to do the rest. A simple machinery from Makiga will have them sorted.

Sawa, Jakoyo has a point. But you don’t have to be too negative in your threads.

Who connected that power in the slums?

We all know the person who perpetually wants ‘his people’ to live in the slums so that he can easily get a readily available crowd for hire to fill Uhuru Park.

Solar panels, battery and 24inch tv in the mix. All you pay is 100 per day for a year

Like you have never seen Cord propaganda at work.
Remember Alai and other Cord bloggers attempting to ridicule work on the SGR by posting photo shopped images of supposedly collapsing pillars?!!?

Propaganda or not, what I know is electrocution is real, it doesn’t choose whether you support Cord or Jubilee. We are all human after all and we can be exposed to these hazards.

Laptops zilifika ata kama darasa hakuna if jubilee promised electricity for all let it be ata kama ni kwa kibanda makeshift stima itawekwa.

…tia bidii ujengee wazazi nyumba, serikali imekuletea umeme, nyefnyef ya nini?

Supported. As much as the houses are dilapitated, the agenda is to get electricity there. You see the politics of masses and pity (za sonko) ati musibomoe manyumba barabara, watu wataishi wapi is retrogressive for development. If your agenda is to seek voters, make them plans that will benefit future generations. Too sad our politics is to eat and eat. Was in a conference mahali politicians walikuwa, zile V8 zilikuwa hapo wah. Mpaka MCA’s. We are doomed i tell you.

utawalipia?meffi

The government has the duty yo provide utilities to its citezen ,housing included

My matope Thingira in shags was connected with electricity from my paps main house, plastered by cowdung mixed with murram. It was comfy and I was never electrocuted, Guys let’s not pretend that we haven’t been in those keja.