Do these things really exists?

Another very recent one… Me my mum and siblings were praying… It’s was late in the night probably 12…we just felt the urge to pray so we did… As my mom was going to work in the morning she found a very large cat just beside the back door… It was dead with its eyes wide open… It had no wounds, no nothing… My mamma usually has a anointing oil so she just smeared some on her hands and disposed the dead cat… After some hours we couldn’t find it…

The best way to dispose creatures sent by witches is to burn them…bc they could still be revived… But we didn’t know of this…

Most probably ilikuwa imemeza poison hence no visible bodily harm. Plus hawks, eagles or dogs etc could have carried the corpse… am just saying

wee nyamaza, you were not there to witness!

Defending her won’t get you laid son. Am just saying :slight_smile:

halafu? why you leaving us hanging?

Stop assuming. Who knows how far up her alley that white knighting act has gotten him?

@Phylgee endelea kufungua roho…

twists and turns?

They make your head dizzy…

[ATTACH=full]131145[/ATTACH]

In our high school some guy was smoking some highgrade ganja… We were shocked bc we weren’t even allowed to carry weed.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
@lawi I am with you on this one.

But I think demons or whatever those things are, they attack the chosen good ones…some of us…

Kuna plot nilikuwa nakaa nyeri, cats could fight for hours at night na watchman hangefukuza.
One day kwa stairs nikapata snake imekufa nikienda job, jioni nikaipata pia but funny thing nobody else was seeing it, i asked my neighbour who killed the snake and left it there for two days and he told me he has passed there countless times but hasn’t seen anything. Kutoka nikamuonyeshe tulipata haiko.

how unlucky were you! you even discovered it was high grade…

Stop being shallow…

No wonder you see a lot of stuff you can’t explain…

True… I smell know it alls here… Don’t worry Templar I can handle this… :slight_smile:

:)tis one’s too loaded…

I have smoked weed and eaten pork in All the houses i have lived in.

just for the fun of it.:D:D:D:D:D:D

I heard that pork hufukuza mapepo?? How true is this???

You sir, insinuated that I was a genie who left meria hanging on a boabab tree,in all his glorious splendour.

Thanks the gods you didn’t give me cloven hoofs!:smiley: