Do you eat mutura? Here are some of the ingredients.

Naona umeniita. My handles are under attack so Waitherero is taken now by the stalker.
Asha nilimazina na mutura and ihuu when I learnt what the contents are.

Unless it’s home made

Hata useme nini siwezi wacha mutura ya Kikopey …nani amewahi kula hiyo ? On your way to Naks

Bado ntakula mutura.

I would really have to check the stuffings and the old men won’t be happy with a woman hovering around. My my my and the way mutura is tasty?

p/s you are to blame after telling us that some of the stuffing is mikamo and unborn kids.

:D:D:D hizo miaka 50 tumbo haijawai tuuma wacha tuendelee

It is the thought…the mere thought Baba Clichy. You know we have countries that eat animals we cannot even think of? mimi kwa mnaijo or West Africans in general sikuli. Hata wapike nini. I imagine the pots used for the stuff are also used to cook some nice goat chops. Kwa Meria sikuli mutura…:smiley:

Snails are a delicacy in Ghana, monkeys are a delicacy in Senegal, dogs are a delicacy in Thailand…wooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bora haina mercury ama Sodium tutakula tu!

home made ata mahuri na nyee hatuweki, sio ya biashara. na hufukuzwi pale tunachinjia coz sio mburi ya igongona.

Now that is what i call a sausage ,umesahau toothpick ilikua kwa mdomo ya kudunga mtura kucheck kama iko sawa na koti ya “white”…nigga,kwani wewe ulizaliwa karen? Get the ferk outta here!!!

Asaaaaaande. Kwa vile umesema:D Tuna-come soon.

Wengine wanasema hawawezi kula mutura yet they eat minced meat or sausages. Nilisikia mizoga hufukuliwa to make those.

Are you admitting you are multihandler?..wacha niweke thread

Napitia Dago nikule ya 200

Lakini nani hajui ile butchery nyuma ya soko- I think on Koinange street pale Nyahururu tulikuwa tunakula samosa na mutura ya paka. Guys were later caught with the evidence!

I’ve never gone past that place bila 1. Mara 2. Roho 3. Mutura halafu na fifte ya ugali. Total damages =350bob. Kuchukua toothpick na kusonga

I thought I had binned this Moody handle. If not…inaenda tena. Quick. You are the sole owner of multiple handles that stalk me 24/7.

Listen here I have 2 handles…MFW and Shosho. Waitherero is the name that Kush gave me. You are so shameless you morph into that.
#ferk off…now…

Are you MULTIHANDLER?

Uria nyukwa

Enyewe leo umeji expose…multihandler detected