Do you have what it takes to tame such a car?

ngoja supercharged slyphy ama teana ushangae

I like the engineering behind Hondas and where they are headed… the damn thing (Type -R) is >2000 cc and makes slightly above 200HP, Naturally Aspirated, then, they boosted it

Sleepers i love too… like planting those 70s breakdowns with a v8 inakuovertake ukiwa A2 @140+

cant beat this thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDoRmT0iRic

Sijawahi sikia, wacha kuona, gari kama hii. Labda tank.

Hehe.
We put petrol in a bucket and tested this one on the ground last week.
Toyota 1UZ FE VVTI Petrol V8 4000cc with stand alone ECU.
Orgasmic.
:D:D
cc @kiLo-

[ATTACH=full]141646[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141647[/ATTACH]

video mguyz, si mbisha… btw, that Mitsu badge… what gives?

Nitaweka video.
It’s going in a Mitsubishi.

Weka google maps, nikiwacha kua peasant we build something

Hehehe.
KPMG, Waiyaki Way, ABC Place.

That thing looks like it would eat you alive. Meanwhile tunakazana na 1000,1300 na 1500 cc. Is it the means or just culture hatuna ya big powerful engines. I read somewhere that small is not necessarily economical.

A younger me pressed a 225cc bike from Kampala to Nairobi. By the time I arrived the engine was toast.
To keep up speed with a guy with a 600cc I had to rev pretty hard and grind low gears for quite long.
Most of the time the other guy was barely at 3500 rpm and not even half throttle.
You’re better off with a big engine at low revs than a small engine at high revs.

Watu wananaishi somalia, Garissa na Tana river Where njia ya kuenda kwako iko na IEDs wakuje waone the solution :D:D:D

Hiyo roar bila muffler hu.double heartbeat. Rev it up and flames shoot out the back. Msinichomee headgasket

Reminds me

Of days me and a comrade pushed two bikes from ATLANTA to west Palm. I was on a 03 'busy bored to 1600 na turbo. He had 07 model stock. We went back home in a rental car

Bike 1600 na turbo???
Uwii!

After taking so much time paint the top cover, pulleys na fuel rail different colours, we were very careful.
:D:D

Hiyo mnyama had foot wide tire in the back and extended about a foot. Coverestimate in a cowl with shark gills. Ukichomoka you’ll hang by your shoulders. Sharp corners mtu huwika names za ancestors.

:D:D:D:D That description ya cornering is vivid

Naona biker ndugu hapa.

Sijabarikiwa bado to experience the big boy bikes. I must confess. But that description has brought me closer to the experience. :D:D:D