Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? Why?

Hehe what if i buy for you a bottle of moet?

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I am more of a Penny, truth be told.

1 Like

Kwanza when having a quickie in the kitchen! Doors locked!!

Pia mimi, where possible, all doors should be closed.

1 Like

What about those who do not sleep? Are they susceptible to mid-coitus interruptus by ghosts?

3 Likes

I don’t. I like the adrenalin…its what make it a quickie.
One easy Sunday the kids were busy watching telly and playing with the computer. I was in the kitchen preparing lunch.

Mr.Man came up behind me and I could feel his hard on grinding my ass.He kissed my neck,and lifted my tee shirt up,dropped my panties and caressed me until I was ready for him he bent me over the kitchen counter,dropped his shorts and rammed into me.wah!The pleasure and adrenalin was so intense that we hit cloud 9 in a few minutes.
Needless to say we had to order take out since some veggies were plastered all over my damn face and titties and the rest on the floor. :oops:

10 Likes

:D:D:D:D just lock your damn door!

1 Like

:D:D:D

can we call it a veggie wedgie?

Hahahah
I felt like a subway. A sausage in my bun and veggies as a topping.Oh and let’s not forget the mayo/mustard dripping all over.:oops:

2 Likes

Bedsitter huna option but sipendi closed doors

1 Like

I am gonna puke. Come on its almost lunch time . Shait!

[ATTACH=full]125525[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D
You’re welcome…Junk food is unhealthy.

1 Like

Walevi sisi apana tambua, unalala kama mtoto daily

4 Likes

All my doors are closed at night for safety and security reasons especially since I read this info:
“A closed door may slow the spread of smoke, heat and fire" in case a house catches fire while one is deep asleep.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/06/20/why-a-closed-bedroom-door-could-save-your-life-in-a-fire/22492098/

haha their is a day i went to visit my uncle nikapata mtoi wao akicheza hapo nje ya gate nikamgotea then asked if daddy is around then the little kid replied “wamejifungia huko kwa nyumba na mum”

10 Likes

Na wale watu wa single room next to a sewage line. Mtu anafunga mlango panya ama wezi wasiingie.

For me it doesn’t matter. Venye kuko na baridi sasa I sleep with the bedroom door closed juu ya kaupepo fulani huingia sijui kutoka wapi unaamka na mkwangalas ikiwa imefreeze na venye ni uchungu kukojoa ikiwa hivo.

6 Likes

all doors must be closed kwanza coz of baridi usiku and also out for safety reasons, hujawahii patana na mboch psycho!
***I fear meru ladies…

2 Likes

hekaya namba II

Ile namba one I ya biz/court bado tumengoja

1 Like

Sifungi mlango unless nina mechi…