DOCTORS ARE USELESS AND OVERPAID ! - An Easy job anyone can do !

A doctor is like a mechanic, the difference is the type of client. So if Oduori in Shabab can drop out of class four be a spanner boy and now disassembles and reassembles a Marc actors, Onyi can drop out of class two and apprentice with a neurosurgeon and ply open Baba’s head and put it back together. This applies to all technical courses. I’m ready to bet, those talkers who have pigsties never asked their masons for even craft certificates.

Hiyo payslip ilikuwa na arrears za kama 500k

Huoni Kuna arrears za 149k item two of the slip?

At a less the arrears that’s a senior doctor. Residents huanzia 150k or thereabouts

Those guys didn’t go to medical school training for 7 year and an extra 3-5 to specialize. Symptomatic illnesses and diagnosed illness ndio shida kubwa sana thus the reason they require multiple tests and also the body is very unique. Some people respond differently to different medicines and finding that balance ndio sometimes requires patience. You cannot be treated when ill like using n eraser on a paper where there is a misspelling. I had that mentality ya kujua mambo ya ugonjwa na kujitibu, kudharau the doctors value then I had an epiphany: Is there really a cost to ur well being, ur body functions 24/7 365 it is bound to have its high and lows considering the kind of thrashing we unleash on ourselves. The new approach was to treat the body like a temple in that usiwe na tabia ya nyamakima buyers ukitibiwa, eti oh too expensive oh sijui what. Pale utakapokuwa bedridden na pesa zimejaa kwa account ndio utajua mwili ni muhimu. kisha kufunga huu mjadala @Deez Nuts treat them with respect, laugh with them, act like they are people rather than ur servants because u are paying and want immediate results. Have some empathy because you are 1 of the millions they are dealing with, if u feed them shit be ready to receive a mouthful of diarrhoea in return at your weakest point!

The reason why few are admitted is because of the cost and to maintain standards and quality control. Just look at how herbal medicine is polluted and out of control, you can’t tell the difference between Murugu (nyamû ni libi power!) and jumbekavu. In China herbal medicine is a degree offered by universities, in Kenya we fight them. If it wasn’t for this control, mugo wa wairimu would be a saint. Even in times of Africa of yore, medicine men and diviners were a controlled professions

Nobody will believe me …but the first heart transplant in the world pale pale south africa was actually carried by a black illiterate Xhosa man …apparently his influence led to the success of the first heart transplant !

EVIDENCE COMING …

anaitwa HAMILTON NAKI ( google this ) …he started as a sweeper …then handled anaesthetics…then surgery without going to school…he even taught other top surgeons…wtf !

[B][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]told you …anyone can do what doctors or even surgeons can…

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)][ATTACH=full]224473[/ATTACH][/B]

Young man: Doctor, tell me, why don’t doctors make mistakes?
Doctors: because we bury our mistakes.
The stakes are high for doctors and I know Kenyan doctors are highly trained and recognized internationally, with many working with international NGO’s like JHpiego, MSF, Engender Health, EGPAF. Kenyan doctors led in the research on HIV. The vaccine Britain is touting was a collabo of Oxford uni and a Kenyan UoN prof who (the Kenyan) discovered the prostitutes of majengo.

At times, huwa inabidi (deliberately) kujikumbusha how it feels to lose.

You have blueprints of your vehicle in a Japanese manufacturer’s website or elsewhere. You can download “how to” videos. Why do you still use mechanics??

Nobody doubts this, but he just didnt wake up one morning and slashed a guy’s thorax, there is history. You are reasoning from a colonized back ground. Africans had medicine men, well apprenticed and mentored, who performed complicated processes like amputations. So it was and is not just “anybody”. There is a reason why Kuna Fundi mpoa na Fundi mbaya; it is a question of ability to learn and the passion and to solve problems.

The only civilised response i have for you is this …pepo nyeusi , shindwe !

[ATTACH=full]224471[/ATTACH]

Further evidence that baba angeomba ten Bob anunue condom.

Medicine. Only job that wont be taken by robots. They can give a robot the knowledge but a human touch is till important.

This thread is mixing up two things: career and education. The education of doctors is highly controlled by having high entry points, this does not in any way mean the course is difficult, it is simply a control measure based on other factors but level of difficulty of the course. Juzi in Kapsabet a ‘doctor’ who had performed his duties including twenty or so surgeries was made a hospital suerintendant yet he didn’t have a degree. We have great lawyers who never went to law school but apprenticed in a law firm and sat for their exams at KSL etc

So tuache hii upus ya kusema anybody can be a doctor. Not anybody and one doesn’t have to go to med school, law school, engineering school, ADD etc. Exposed to the right environment and with the right capacity and commitment, one can be anything, that is what Jean Jacques Rousseau told people years ago, self determination in education.

I always say there is no useless course. Medicine, just like Geology, computer science, and anthropology is very crucial.
The difference is that we have doctors…and then we have very good doctors.
Very good doctors are few…but when you are sick and you get one then your chances of survival are greatly enhanced. I remember one did a very complicated brain surgery on a relative while drunk…Yes, dude came straight from the pub…but he performed a miracle that day…he’s good and colleagues respect him highly despite his alcoholism.
But meet an ordinary doctor…first they will take weeks to diagnose you…and that’s how so many die…you are diagnosed with pneumonia when one has malaria…or common flue when one has tb…or tb when one has lung cancer…these three have killed very many. Then enter the botched operations.
In short each one of us has a testimony of some excellent service received from a great doctor…equally all of us have lost a family member or friend to misdiagnosis or quack like surgery esp in so called top hospitals…let me not even get into deaths during childbirth.

Niaje Riddim? Kupotea nayo!

AI will replace doctors, engineers, Architects etc

DR @Koolibah si amekasirika ? ADMIN si uweke yeye SIBERIA to cool down…but he is right …We can all be doctors if we were not busy being birrionaires , it’s easy and anyone can do it …it’s all about procedures & reading symptoms which blood tests can do more accuratley …technically daktari ni ‘BROKER’ …

They should be paid less and should not practice private businesses and juggle hospitals…yaani their job is soo easy , they can work in 6 hospitals in one day and still get time to run a side clinic… DOCTORS ARE OVERRATED…

Zi, you read me wrong. Sijakasirika, as a matter of fact I could be the only one or among few who agree with you but to some extent. Mimi sio doc sijawai tamani hio kazi, never dreamt of it nor filled any career form with the words medical doctor. The gist of my argument is"if you have it in you, you can be" given the right environment and exposure. Rousseau stated that everybody is innately gifted to follow a specific career track and should be exposed to the career early in life; a fact our ancestors knew that’s why out of gazillion kids, a medicine man picked one kid to accompany him as he plied his trade.