Doctors in the house, a little help here

Thank God NO.
It is just a round disc of meat that is missing from my Skuembe (back side of leg) that is now subtle to see as it has filled up with meat.
But I will ask my mother how it looked like when I was young.
I have been asking her questions and she is visibly angry with me. I don’t know what’s wrong. And she sounds worried.
Either way, I hope it is the fluid thingy not the bleeding thingy. So that if they drain the fluid I can be genius since the fluid had been suppressing my brain. And grow taller. I am seeing one of the causes might be growth hormones and that explains why I am a dwarf. See, I am maintaining positivity in face of danger.

That’s the spirit. Keep up that great attitude and see how good you’ll be. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. All the best!

On the issue of excess growth hormone, it would cause gigantism if it started before puberty (before the growth plates in your bones closed) not ‘dwarfism.’ Excess growth hormone comes from the pituitary gland and it’s a tumor. A pituitary tumor may explain the vision problem. If the growth hormone brain tumor started in adulthood, you would have something called acromegaly (large jaw, large hands, furrowed brow). I doubt it. Putting everything into context, those skin birth marks with ‘disfigured arteries,’ the ringing in your ears, headaches all point to one diagnosis…see what the scan shows.

I just saw another source that says that bad posture could be the cause. How I wish it were true since this mostly occurs after sitting down badly for some minutes. And it doesn’t explain the worsening of my vision sadly.

Thank you for your time and knowledge.
Goodnight.

My dear I understand, I really wish and pray that’s all it is. Because of this condition, when you sit or lie down with a ‘bad posture’ there’s interference with drainage of cerebrospinal fluid and blood from the brain. The neck veins and neck spinal column are important for drainage. When this process is impeded, pressure in the brain increases and the headache gets worse. You know your body very well, so in the meantime avoid anything that worsens your symptoms. Make sure your neck is always comfortable, not bent, and your head stays above your heart. Just hang in there, you did well to share what’s bothering you. Glad I could be of some help, thanks.

I’m pretty sure you’re aware that if you wear spects you’re supposed to honor your annual ophthalmologist appointments.

One thing I always insist is: pain is not normal. If it was, we’d all be walking around with aching body parts. I’m surprised you’ve tolerated it this long. Get it checked in a proper hospital. ASAP. Na si tafadhali.

@Purple priss wewe si daktari. Stop picking up stuff from the hindernet na kuambia watu. @MuBig hakuna diagnosis itafanyiwa online, fika tu hospitali

Wamafeelings, hasn’t he been to hospital severally yet no doctor could help him? Telemedicine is the future but you wouldn’t know. Bye!

so wewe a lady who has never stepped into medical school can help him with your googled knowledge?

Goodbye! We have a sick patient here so stop soiling this thread. Anza thread yako I meet you there omundu khu mundu. Nonsense :D:D

the only help you can give him is to tell him to visit a doc just how @Luther12 amesema, the rest ni unnecessary and doesn’t help him in any way but just scares him for no reason.

am not going to waste my time creating a thread to argue with a quack in a field we are both noobs in

Usiseme ‘we’ sema “you.”

Anyone can say ‘see a doc’ but that doesn’t help anyone. Moreover he has done that already yet he received no assistance.

FiGSEd

CRAP

More crap

Your first name

This thread is sacred to OP, can you go spill your verbal diarrhea elsewhere. Effects of drinking toilet water? :rolleyes:Idiot

Last time I checked Corgito was a doctor, so why call him an idiot?

You can be an idiot and a ‘doctor.’ They are not mutually exclusive events.
For the last time can you and company stop shit*n on this thread with witchhunting and propaganda. Very unfair to the OP who genuinely needs assistance. No one else has taken a stab at this medical dilemma except me. The OP felt that he got the help he was looking and appreciated it.
Machungu ni ya nini?

So a medical doctor is an idiot for telling you that the advice you gave is crap?