Does Gender and Family size matter

Am assuming haukuli huyu bibi yako na CD,akitaka kupata mimba its upto her, she knows her safe days na siku anaeza pata mimba…si anyamaze tu na awachane na family planning na ajishikishe mimba. Kesi baadae

Vlad ukikosa kumpea anaeza tafuta nje,play your cards right buy sometime get good with cash then work on a kid

She had an affair she is afraid she is pregnant hence the pressure.

My friend bibi akitaka mimba atapata tu, kwani wewe ndiwe unafanya family planning!!? You have no control ya yeye kupata mimba she has the control…or rather let me ask if she gets pregnant will you chase her away??? Ama kwa ujinga yako umeamini umeshinda just kwa kususpend super???

How old are u man?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

PLOT TWIST!!

She’s already pregnant but it’s yet to show…hmmm…

Women are evil. Mimi nilikataa mtoi nikapewa by force.

Alikutoa suruali akakukamua njoti ama?

Hii kijiji imejaa wenda wazimu tu

i suggest kwanza patia yeye some financial responsibilities, like let her pay rent or buy food a few months, atapata tumbo joto hadi nyege zipungue ,

I have 1 kid who is 3.4 years. Na niliambia mwoman saa hii sitaki mtoi juu uchumi ni mbaya.

Unless atakubali kuishi kwa shanty then we relegate our life styles.

I was honest nikamshow mtoi mwingine akikuoom, all bills on her…

Eish. Men, if your hustle can’t raise more than one kid then perhaps you need to change careers? Do something else that brings in real money.

She Has IUCD confirmed for 7 years

N

[CENTER]Not really wangu hawezi peana, she know the repercussions [SIZE=1]Death[/SIZE]![/CENTER]

We Share Responsibilities, She buys food,and pays rent. I work on investment and savings

Managing an extra mouth is so tricky + having a neonate kwa nyumba soo hectic, hakuna comfort

Ninini na waafrika kuzaa zaa kama mapanya. You see idiots who can’t afford to feed themselves adding a mouth into their household every year. You should put your foot down, kama bado anataka mtoto ingine, acha atafte mwanaume wa kumpea…

I’ll only have one kid. I want to have time to sit in my library and read without interrupted by a bunch little shits. I want to have time to go to the bar and have polite drink. I want to have a life outside being a father. You can’t do that when you have 4-5 brats at home.

:DYou wish. Having kids can be rather “addictive.” I used to be like you until the first time I laid eyes on my little and the first thought that came to my mind was, “I want another one!”

Niaje singo mother?