Does God really exist? What prove is there that He does.

We ukwenda mahoya ma pastor ng’esh

Who created God if everything must have a creator?

You are an atheist to all the other gods who are not from ur religion ! or do you pray to Thor spare you from a lighting strike everytime it rains or Anubis to give your departed ones a safe journey to the afterlife or ganesh every time you need wisdom ?

When you go up a mountain you cannot discredit what others use to climb the mountain because when you are up the peak, you will see different ways.

I don’t know what that means , I thought i could come up with a point but I can’t. Am limited in mind… Same as you lot who try to figure God out. You’d rather figure about this instead :smiley:
[ATTACH=full]400115[/ATTACH]

Uko affected na bacteria!

He does not occupy space nor time so, he can’t be created

Hii bado sijaget

I

think there’s alot of evidence. The fact that you say there is no God, means you also have proof that there isn’t. Mind sharing the reasons?

By God i mean a being that is supreme, existing above all, and there’s no other being beside Him. Then going by what you just said earlier, does it mean there are different gods and a god that is above them? Alafu you’re an agnostic atheist, aren’t you contradicting yourself by saying there is no God (atheism) and there is a supreme deity (agnostic) who we cannot explain even in our simple terms?

So where did God come from? Who created God? Since all things need a cause, then God must also need a cause. Again I go back to who God is, He’s eternal, self-existing, omnipotent, omniscient etc, therefore, if God needed a cause, then God is not God (and if God is not God, then of course there is no God).
The question does seem flawed, its like asking what does the color red smell like? We cannot know since color is not under a category of things that have a smell. Same way, God is not under the category of things that are created, so the question doesn’t apply to Him. He simply exists.
Now, we know that out of nothing, nothing can exist. Then since we all know there was a time there was nothing in the cosmos, then it would make perfect conclusion that there would still be nothing. But we are in a pickle since something exists. So how could something come from nothing? Answer, there had to be ‘something’ that caused that something to exist from nothing. What was that ‘something’? Answer, That ever-existing thing is what we call God. God is the uncaused Being that caused everything else to come into existence. God is the uncreated Creator who created the universe and everything in it.

:D:D:D:D rusungu kakuja na meli :D:D:D

This is a wrong statement. YOU ARE NOT GOD, and YOU WILL NEVER BE GOD. YOU AREN’T EVEN A SMALL god. There is only one God and you’re not Him

For the last 3000 years you have been misinformed idiot.

sawa Njacki-lin.

It is all about Faith. If you do not believe that he exists, then he does not, if you do, you will realize that there is proof all over you… And there are many gods, so be specific.

There’s nothing to get here. He was just trying to sound clever as usual

An atheist doesn’t need to prove that god doesn’t exist. The burden of the proof rests with the one making a claim, in this case the theist. As long as this burden has not been met, then no one has to accept your claim.

…no, it doesn’t.

“God is not under the category of things that are created”- YOU KNOW THIS HOW???

Explain further kiongoss with thermal images and sketches . I have been wondering for sometime wat happens after death