Does it make sense?

:D:D hata X-trail kama hujafinya that 4WD button it is front wheel drive

Kijana nunua tu Toyota hillux surf recent models

E=“M2Random, post: 1346481, member: 8819”]To move from a mark X to an x-trail? I need an SUV badly.
[/QUOTE]

Nunua Mazda Carol shida zako zitaisha

Nunua Mazda Carol shida zako zitaisha
[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D
Jajuok.

Rink?

Hi @M2Random

Alternatively nunua kluger, Pajero, Suzuki ama Surf

What value?

Hapo sijui sana ju hizo gari nazionaga kwa newspapers

Reliability, running costs, resale etc

Nunua Forester

agreed. with a turbo.

Reliability n running costs sahau. Resale value the kenyan phenomenon

Forester haina ile ground clearance nataka. Nataka suv or crossover with 4-wheel drive capabilities and adequate ground clearance.

The third generation Forester has a mature outlook and built in offroad DNA.It has also not attracted the annoying blue Subaru loving boys.Subaru in a suit.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/92/2008_Subaru_Forester_(SH9_MY09)_XS_wagon_(2011-11-18)_01.jpg/800px-2008_Subaru_Forester_(SH9_MY09)_XS_wagon_(2011-11-18)_01.jpg

What matters the most in four wheel drive system is how power is transferred to the wheels and the person behind the wheels.If I am not wrong Subaru forester can split power 50-50 .Sometimes back I saw a local video ikionyesha a forester pulling a stuck minibus on a muddy track.
It doesn’t matter how high the vehicle under belly is its how the car transfers the power to the wheels to make it move.
Just having four spinning wheels will not get you out of a tricky offroad/ muddy terrain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCuvwYd9JuE

M2random ni 26 years na denis young 24

the shape is weird but i would buy it. i’d look for a manual (preference).
very good off road car and with the turbo, this car is not slow.
stability pia, wacha tu.

ndio nimesema Subaru ni gari. mambo yote.

xtrail huwa na shida ya sensors and the sort…kluger is a very stable car but spares n fuel efficiency ni shida tupu… forester = raila “it never gives up”