Does it make the cut?

Asante sana kwa advice. For that price, what vehicle should I consider?

Ukitaka gari yeyote yule boi wangu tunaenda na yeye base atakuletea. Hiyo ndio kitunguu yake.

Sawa. I’ll use the guy

What’s your brief? I will assume a car of similar utility, and affordable to maintain. If so:

1. Honda CRV 2.4 LX has reliable engine and transmission, relatively hardy and in a way, build for Africa. Has 190 bhp, and churns out power when needed. Consumption a bit better than the Mitsubishi.
  2. Nissan Murano 3.5 litre V-6 is an underrated car which you may or may not use to bully people on the road. It consumes slightly more but because of Kenyans obsession with Toyota, it’s price point is really attractive. 260 bhp
  3. Lexus RX or Harrier 350RX. is mostly a snore but a capable vehicle. Comfy though.
  4. Subaru Forrester if you don’t mind the poor leg room huko nyuma with the earlier models and are not a fan of the most recent number plates.

Jikaze tu ununue hiyo CRV, reliable mofo. I don’t know why guys overlook the honda. I drive one that has more power than hizi za watu wa resale value bandwagon and is fantastic on fuel, gives me 14-16km/l na mimi huendesha kama rally driver.

Na umesahau watu wa spare parts in comparison to Toyota…

Hehehe. Watu walirogwa https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/battle-of-the-brands-toyota-vs-honda

Hio ni ile ya 2.4 litres?

yeah, ni 2.4

Amazing.Yaani inakunywa less thanna forester 2009 non turbo? naskia engine yake is one of the best though its down side ni kwamba its not 4WD

You can’t compare RVR na hizi,labda outlander na hizi…RVR compare na honda stream na the boxy honda crossroad

Hahaha…I get you but I was offering cars that offer better utility at the same price point babah.

1 Like

Fiti murume