Does Kenya currently have enough land?

Who do you need to invest in ‘‘other parts of Kenya’’ as you say ? when county governments like Turkana ,Kilifi and Mandera zinapata 10 billion shillings a year ,wanangojea nani aende aweke pesa kwa hizo deserts zao ?

Hapo Turkana pako Sawa, Nairobi shamba ya mawe ifanye extension huko

politicians and their hangers-on have to keep the country in a state of confusion/capture for their investments to thrive otherwise if systems work they will be useless.

Nairobi also gets more revenue but they are always getting new highways and biapases houses and everything from the national government

I dont think you get whats being discussed.

Other countries produce so much on much worse land.

Yes, but where is the large scale land? The land you are talking about is either owned communally by clans who have resisted change for eons or already subdivided into uneconomic units.

Please stop with this bullshit of “resisted change”. Soma kabla ya kuropoka.

How many primary & secondary schools per thousand residents in 1965, 75, 95… In the old NFD vs middle belt Kenya.

Also please tell me about number of agricultural extension officers sent to NFD vs those sent to “high potential areas” when Ministry of Agriculture still did that.

How many kilometers of graded road in northern half of Kenya before 2010 ? There probably more road in tiny Muranga than all of NFD today.

Umbwa za central.

@inzhener otmetka was one of the students atuambie

I do not agree with you… But, yes! Ours is a messed up nation.

:D:D:D

According to you why is the government not investing in any other part of Kenya?

Sawa

Sawa, but a cow that produces lots of milk is supplemented with mineral salts and not a donkey that only knows how to kick around

Thank god for devolution. More has been done in those areas in the last 10 than the previous 40.

Lack of visionary leaders followed by poor policies. Galana irrigation project is a good example of how government can utilise the arid land. Have you seen any “power shift” to that area?

Mlikamua wayahudiress mka sahau mission and vision ikawa blurry.

Israel is 100% percent desert!!

The question would be does Kenya have enough working brains??

and remember day by day we are losing some of that arable land to concrete investments.

This is a policy failure thru and thru.