Dogs for sale

So uweke picha za what you are offering here tukague mali?

3 Likes

Can a boerbel be a guard dog? I find them too friendly to everyone and might let thugs in after a neck massage.

1 Like

sasawa first thing tomorrow…alafu I also have a boerboel pup up for grabs just one remaining

@grandpa picha interested parties online uko inbox kesho
@Marty McFly they were bred actually as homestead na farm guards

Inbox the pic of the sire and the dam

sasawa the sire cant access pics but the dam utapata …Its a black one by the way

If the color does not resemble what I have posted achana nayo

Hahahahaha let me reserve my comment

we call it blue black…wewe unataka just the tawny na brown??

I know boerboel breed in Kenya is still being developed with standards not yet rigid, but still! Btw are you aware theres no purw breed per se ya boerboel?

price?

If you want the boerboel puppy hit my inbox

they are just massive mastiffs bred for a specific purpose…when you say ‘pure’ what do you mean

Emergency Room
A man staggers into the emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, and a five iron wrapped around his neck.
Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.
“Well, it was like this” said the man. “I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around I noticed that one of the cows had something white in it’s rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife’s monogram on it stuck right in the middle of the cow’s butt. Thats when I made my mistake.”
“What did you do?”, asked the doctor.
"Well, I lifted the tail, pointed, and yelled to my wife, “Hey! This looks like yours!”

http://www.fonzibadrums.com/african-photos-show/109-sweeping-after-a-meal.jpg

2 Likes

Natafuta pitbull red nose like the one on your avatar

Na hivyo tu Yule Karis Black akakuwa guest.
What the ferk happened?

1 Like

Do they know Doggy style to a certain if they are real dogs?

1 Like

Iyo ni kubwa inaeza kukula kuni ukidhani ni utamu unaendea

Pesa ngapi for german sherphard? Male na female… am intrested kama bei iko swafi