Don’t Mess With a Sister...

This amused guy always amuses me with his level of stupidity. What do you hope to achieve with the theatrics. Democrats should get to work at nation building if they are to have a chance at Trump otherwise they face the same failure. Such crybabies

@Amused is also baffled by your inability to IGNORE his posts. While it is flattering that you take the time to notice what he posts about, it says a lot about your sad in ability to scratch what itches you. Try changing your breeches…

Its my duty to call out bullshit when I see it, and thats exactly what you feed us. So telling us to ignore is more crap. Do you think you are the only one with ‘opinions’ on Trump so you keep posting one sided posts on him everyday. Do you think we dont have brains to come up with our own conclusions on his presidency so that you can keep posting conclusions and trying to shove them down our throats? My fren if we were as idle n stupid as you we would keep posting our one sided opinions on Trump and anything else under the sun. So be a bit productive and utilize that pea brain for things that might help your wife. If anything post news, let us read and make our conclusions. If Trump shafted you pambana na hali yako

Did I hurt your feelings? Poor thing… I have no time to read your childish rant so excuse me when I say - bite me!

Today I have the time to engage your pea brain. Now, if I remember well the election was held in 2016. Its two years down the line and Trump is halfway his term. What do you hope to achieve with your crybaby rants now. Do you think he will give Hillary a nusu mkate? We see your kind even right here in Kenya. Kenyatta wins two elections in a row obviously because of a disorganized opposition who had no chance, yet up to now you will see pea brains like miguna consistently posting stupid rants on illegitimacy, despots etc from his ‘safe’ haven abroad. Thats stupid. People need to realise that a time comes to accept n move on. Life does not revolve around petty politricks.
You are here orgasming on some stupid recordings made by someone who cant keep their job. What will that change, the votes? Rudi ukalime wewe!!

Still planning my triumphant return to the city of flowers.

I make it a point to never argue with lesser minds. Seek out your retarded peers in juvenile detention.

Then grow the fuck up and stop posting nonsense. Post helpful threads for once retard