Donald DumbFuck

I get it now .are you a primary school teacher by any chance…:D:D

:D:D wacha ninyenyekee ni funzwe

To manufacture, China has to import raw materials and also petroleum products. Devaluing their currency will make this very expensive.

Those yapping here about devaluing a currency as a weapon are out of their depth.

Napita tu.

Hii ni below the belt.

this is a lie. maybe 20 p c only. just look at made in china in stores from berlin to bangalore; from where i sit i cannot remember one product made in USA in any of the supermarkets i shop in.

Trump is only fulfilling his campaign pledges. What he is doing is what got him elected. He dared asked some tough questions, that other politicians dare not ask.
For all I know, China does extremely well when American consumers are doing well.
So, let Trump deliver on his promises, the world is much at peace with Donald.

Spot on. A weakened currency makes exports cheaper for any export-led economy.

As @obienga said earlier, more than 6 trillion of US debt is held by non-US residents.

That’s nothing to scoff at.

And it’s not just the debt. US Dollar bills are basically international IOUs and if they all return home… it’s Weimar time for the USA.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/947/960/cfe.jpg

The Americans are playing themselves.

In China its a bit different (command led economy), the government has a say on prices of basic commodities e.g food and rent, so a devaluation will not hurt the common mwananchi, only guys who consume imported products

hii statement tuliona ni upussy zamani uliza @Swansea

You are wrong, China has always kept the yuan below it’s true value, hi game haijaanza leo and that is what has aided it’s export led economic growth. Of course it has downsides, but it’s something they are pros at

he he…they said if you want to kill a dog you give it a bad name…

I hate kenyanans who call other kenyans ‘kenyans’,ngitee!

“Free trade” is a tricky game. Governments can conspire in board rooms behind closed doors to fuck the Chinese. Si just a few years ago Kenyans walirauka asubuhi moja wakazima Chinese phones? The number of jobs at risk in Cina ni mob. Chinese hawawezi kujifanya arrogant. Kama vile @gashwin amesema, ukitaka kuua ngui unambandika jina mbaya. If Chinese play too hard, watapangwa.

It’s not as simple, China will have to look for someone to sell to those bonds, na ikiwa hawataki kuziuza kwa bei ya kutupa they cannot just dump the whole lot in the market.
Hii story ya China having its yuan at a lower value is what causes them to have so many billions dollars in surplus which have to be invested somewhere, in this case the safest place to pack dollars is in USA treasury bonds. So as long as China will have a trade surplus with USA, they will have to invest in those bonds

Another thing: china exports stuff all the world. So si ati usa pekee. So what if , what if china decides to stop trading na usa and they start deals with European Union , africa and other places like canada ?

USA is China’s biggest export market, vile @gashwin amesema around 20% of all their exports, so China cannot just say fuck that.

Haha apana:D

Big focus on media drama, a lot of people dont realize that Donald Trump has a smart economic team, full of career economists and scholars. Every act on his part has been carefully considered. China’s has a $370 B surplus with the US that went largely untamed. Any kind of regulation only reduces the surplus and advantages the US.

she’s american

Kama unaelewa mambo ya forex trading leta mawaidha tukule hii matunda ya vita ya wakubwa

You are well informed brother thanks