Donald Trump

Man, you must be on bath salts or something. That guy won’t even get nominated by the GOP. Kwanza when his skeletons begin coming out, he will be in big trouble. That guy’s dirt if dug out will create a mountain of shit that he won’t be able to squirm out of.

1 Like

Thank you, this is the comment I was waiting for. Even republicans are not retarded enough to nominate this c*nt. The guy had the nerve to call mexicans “thieves and rapists”, in one sentence he wiped out any support he might have had from hispanics. And he didn’t even apologise when asked to clarify.

2 Likes

Hehehehe. He is a very arrogant asshole.

That’s your opinion (however thoughtless) coz I wonder why HE IS LEADING in these polls…Duh! Is he voting for himself? someone up there talked about the white supremacist. They are the majority and they will do anything to make sure that an Obama supporter(read Hillary) doesn’t occupy that house…Including voting in…yes you guessed right…Donald Motherfucking Trump.
Its not that i support him but the level of racism (even racism by association) in US is much higher that it was before…wait and see!

That’s why they are called opinion polls. Remember at one time Romney in the last elections was trailing lakini bado akawa nominated. It’s still a long way but tutajua baada ya nominations kufanywa then we will discuss this matter further. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

sawa mkubwa

I know politics has away of excavating all the buried and forgotten skeletons but on this I don’t see how he will spin it around to his advantage in fact she handled the issue with the maturity and sobriety that stands out to be emulated.
Bush and Hillary will face-off.
The republican think-tanks will never risk it with Trump, he may represent their ideologies so well but he stands the least of chances with Hillary . The Hispanics, blacks and other minorities got Obama in the white house twice, no one can overlook them.

the last time I checked some republicans were complaining of the bad publicity Trump was drawing to their party… for Hillary, the attack on the american embassy in Libya will haunt her big time

1 Like

Let’s wait and see. Or continue speculating.

Kwa wale wanajua kusoma
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/05/26/the-hard-demographic-truth-facing-republicans-in-2016-in-2-charts/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/01/06/the-gops-2016-problem-in-3-maps/
The only credible threat to Hillary is Jeb Bush. There’s absolutely no way any candidate could ever win the presidency by courting only white voters, which leads to the conclusion that Donald Trump is either really stupid, or he’s just doing this for fun.

1 Like

Yup!!! He is just doing it for fun like always. He is an addict for fame or probably on the onset stages of dementia. He only has another 50 days or so until when the candidates start filing their wealth declaration forms. He will drop out of the race like a hot potatoe.For some reason, he does this all the time and will not want his real networth be known to public. It is said that he is not worth as much like he proclaims to. You are right, Jeb Bush is the only person in that crowd that can offer a formidable challenge to Clinton. All in all the democrats will win in 2016.

2 Likes