Donholm Flyover.

“Foreskin over rules the mind”… Hiyo kajiti kako kadogo kamekatwa? Embu kaangalie utu update?

wow! U ashame the title “elder”

3 Likes

Not cool

Babuon bado hajatokea kusema pia hii aliweka mimba?

I disagree, that section is the worst in terms of design on the whole Outering Road. It won’t solve the traffic between E. Bypass and ORR.

@spear, mbisha ziko wapi

I speculate the massive U-turn was designed to enable vehicles coming from outer ring joining The Eastern Bypass/Airport North Road maintain a good speed and prevent a grid-lock in that area. It was placed further away because the space Taj Mall is occupying was initially planned for a shorter interchange. Because a building was not moved, the road was redesigned.

Road users need not worry about time wasted because the design will prove to be the faster alternative to a sharp right that would have caused a gridlock. So badala ya kumwaga mafuta kwa jam…ni kuenda ukiendanga…

1 Like

Am not convinced by your logic.

Hii Outering Road mmesema tutumie torch, hakuna street lights

1 Like

Acha kujiaibisha bana, furahia barabara canaan ya bondo hutapata hizo

Tajj Mall ndio ili haribu the design ya barabara, that place ilikua ibomolewe… Kuenda town it’s easier if at all una ishi umo, but kurudi ndio tricky coz you have to go all the way to caltex… Jam ikonhapo ni mwenda ni kama ile ya Githurai coz ya mat za kuenda Kangundo, Ruai, Njiru, Kayole, Komarock, Saika and Umo unless you use the ollsopss route

2 Likes

Kuna alternative ya kuingilia Manyanja rd -Tena hadi Jeska kwa watu wa Umo.

Bila kupitia Caltex?

Yes from Tao to Umoja you just use donholm it’s way faster

1 Like

Coming up next eastern bypass dual carriageway

Mbona Moi hakujenga na alikua na hio tax? Leadership my brother, leadership

Very sad in deed… Did you know that in the developed world (US & EU), over 60% of men are not circumcised? Do you know that in some US states it is now ‘illegal’ to circumcise a newly born child (as done by some religions - specifically Jews) because you will be ‘traumatizing the child’?

Development is a mindset and is not determined if one has a foreskin or not…

Lakini watuwekee signs bana. Nimetoka Fedha kuenda tao nimejipata mutindwa.
Na in between the roads wapande maua or something. Inakaa very ugly

where do you turn if you are coming from Fedha n going to town ? I’ve been going through Buru and it doesn’t seem right.

For now thats the only way, service road is near completion and once done it will pass under lunga lunga road exiting to jogoo road