Dont come back

The truth is, I already have another girlfriend and I love her. Ako na potential. I am not even remotely interested in the campus ex, even meeting her sijioni.

You guys missed the question. I dont need info on whether to meet her/take her back etc. I need info on how to politely tell her to piss off without sounding rude.

Tell her basi. And make sure you say you love your current gf. Don’t just say ‘I have a girlfriend’ say ‘I love her too’…Very few women if any can tolerate hearing their crush LOVES someone else.

Send her number to 333 on safaricom blackmail, hoodwinks should not be tolerated

The Sun Tzu art of war and The Prince strategy, crush your enemy or those who have shown a threat without mercy, women look at emotion behind an action and also intent,reject her,but don’t leave it there make sure it stings.

just go straight to the point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZZyIGEexk

vile @M2Random ameulizia, kwani @Voltron ni therapist?
watu wakiachana kila mtu aende njia zake

just block her n move on

Sikusema warudiane. Kusikiza mtu Si kukubaliana naye…

P/s your generation seems to attach so much importance to the act of “blocking”.is it because of its sadistic /revenge value?

What is so hard in picking up the phone calling her/receiving her call and telling her NO, I cannot meet you because (for your case) “I have a girlfriend and have no interest in re-visiting the past”. Full stop.

Hii si rocket science. SMH!!

Kwani uliacha?

Just tell her the river never flows back upstream

why waste that time kama hawarudiani?
we block because we dont want to waste time with activities that don’t add value to our lives

You give everyone a fair hearing. You may meet elsewhere on a professional capacity or may need help elsewhere, then when you get the right person that will offer this help, who do you meet? The lady. Just meet her up and make your intentions known - That you aren’t interested in anything to do with a love affair, and that is if at all she proposes such.

Only weak people block others. The guy should be human enough to honor the meet_up and talk things over. Problems do not go away when you block them,it is when you face them.

what problem are you talking about?

Exactly! You don’t burn bridges in this life.

His ex is not only a problem but a liability as well. He should let her know that.

allow me to use some business analogies… she wasn’t willing to invest when your shares were trading at a low price (didn’t have a stable income, finances etc) Now that your shares are trading high she wants IN!!! The ‘companies’ she invested in have all folded! Now she thinks like the Biblical prodigal son she will be welcomed back with new robes & a bash! HA! Tell her you are no longer accepting new investors! Infact you are a privately held company!