dont hit it raw until status is known

Lakini 8 times this year is too much. So it means umepitia madem 8 dry fry hii mwaka ama ukona anxiety unakohoa tu kidogo unaenda kujipima.

I dry fry and nut different girls and get tested within 24 hours ritually…after reading hii post nitapunguza and strapnup

:D:D:D:D But the virus takes 3 months to show up in tests, not 24 hours. Afadhali ata ukunywe Prep.

if i was to assume this is not an hekaya, and also assume you are the source… The Hippocratic Oath?

Ukweli tuu ukikata makali upate kienyeji hakuna cha kondom . pia ukweli tu hata bila pombe after shot tatu apantambua condom

Kwanza kwa wenye tumeoa tumezoea bibi kukupea dryfry SAA zingine mboro inakataa kondomu huko nje

Rememeber, this story is posted by sperminator the meffi

we ni ngombe tu, do ou expect to turn out positive after 24 hrs??

Wat about if the kuguru gets pg? upkeep and other inconveniences CD ni 50 bob

I can not imagine myself screwing a woman kavu kavu hata kama tukipimwa i will always get the chills.

That woman is a cold-blooded killer

PONDA RAHA KIFO CHAJA , NOBODY COMES OUT OF THIS FUCKING LIFE ALIVE . MWAGA NDAANI KABISA KWANI IKO NN

Hii kitu ni mungu tu. You get tested over the window period muendelee tu 3 or 4 months later upatikane

Mimi kuna msupa nilikamua raw three days continous halafu kuenda nikashikwa na kahoma. Boss first test obviously negative. Those three months zilikuwa stress. Ulikuwa unaskia kauchungu mahali kwa muscles unasema imekupata. Four months later I got another test and it was negative. Kutoka hiyo siku naoneanga kuma hapa ktalk before admin azamishe thread.

Are you admin?

She is a krimino

Alaf ujiondoaje taki ikifika

Dude played “Potea Pata”. Live recklessly and die the same way. :rolleyes:

He will die like a man, NO safety belts!

:D:D:D:D